Chapter 7: Photoshoot & Studio

I'm struggling to stay awake as I attempt to do my make up and right now I really hated myself for going to bed late, it wasn't my fault, I was having a deep conversation with Lee and before I knew it it was already almost two in the morning. I groan and decide that I look descend enough, I deep my messy bun that was falling and add a few pins to make sure it stays in place, I walk over to my closet and quickly pick an outfit. I decide on jeans and a baggy shirt that I tie at the front and call it good enough before leaving my room, right as I open my door Sabrina is walking past me to go down the stairs, "Morning" she mutter before letting out a sigh implying that she was as exhausted as me.

"Morning" I murmur seeing her walk down the stairs. Lucky her she didn't need to get properly dressed or do her make up or anything since they were going to get her ready at the warehouse. We both go to the kitchen where he mom is already wide awake a making breakfast. "Eggs girls?" She questions keeping her gaze down at the scrambled eggs she was making. "Mhm" Sabrina hums walking to the fridge, "Yes please" I say politely watching her divide the eggs onto two plates. She hands me both plates and I place Sabrina's next to me since its where she sat.

"Juice?" Sabrina asks holding up the carton of orange juice. I nod and she walks back to her seat with the drink and two cups.

~📷~

I'm a little more awake now that I've had a cup of coffee and a chocolate frappucino with coffee. I'm currently setting up the camera I was using to my computer as Sabrina gets ready. They were all a little shocked to see that I was Sabrina's personal photographer since I'm so young, they all started asking me if I needed any help or explanations with their 'complicated' cameras. To be honest it was quite annoying but the look on their face when I started setting up was priceless. They finally backed away and let me do my work as they just watched me.

Sabrina comes out in her first outfit and I smirk seeing how good she looks. She had a light coat of make up and her hair fell flawlessly pass her shoulders. "Ready?" I ask as she nods with a smirk, I press play on my computer making music fill the room. I see Sabrina eyes light up and she let's out a giggle at the music. She starts posing and I start capturing each one of them, making sure to catch how happy Sabrina looks and how much fun she's having. After a few minutes I look back at the pictures and smile to myself. They're perfect.

Sabrina changes clothing and shoes and I look through the pictures I took on my computer seeing Jeffrey and the manager of the photo shoot looking over my shoulder. "See, I told you" I hear Jeffrey whisper when they notice how good the pictures turned out, "I wouldn't of hired her if she didn't know what she was doing" he adds making me smirk as Sabrina comes back out.

As time keeps passing by Sabrina and I keep on having more fun. I kept on teasing her about how she dances making her erupt into laughter, and we kept on throwing each other stupid comments. At the end of the photo shoot I had a bunch of amazing pictures of Sabrina, all I had to do was edit the lighting and crop certain pictures. 

"Just send 10 of each outfits, pick which the ones you like best" the manager explains as I nod in understanding "I'll attempt to send them to you tonight" he shakes his head and waves me off. "Usually I give the photographers 2 days, you don't need to rush" he assures me but I shake my head. "I can do, it's what I used to do in my dad's shop" He smiles and nods "Whatever you want Y/n. Thank you" he says extending his arm for me to shake, I take his hand gladly and shake it. "Thank you" I say before he turns to leave.