Chapter 14: Morning after

I wake up feeling arms wrapped around me making me furrow my brows, I flutter my eyes open and immediately shut them because of the brightness of the room. I slowly adjust to the lighting and turn to face a sleeping y/n. A wide smile pulls at my lips as the memories of last night come rushing through my mind. She likes me. We kissed. Gosh her soft lips that are so addicting. I miss them already. I lift my hand and gently push her hair away from her face making her twitch her nose. I stifle a laugh and lean forwards to kiss her nose, I see her smile and her grip around me tighten as she pulls me closer against her. "Good morning" I whisper waiting for her to open her eyes so I can see her gorgeous y/e/c eyes.

"Morning" she murmurs leaving her eyes closed, "Open your eyes sweetheart" I beg but she shakes her head "I'm afraid if I do, it'll all be a dream and you won't actually like me" she admits making me laugh. "I do like you" I say leaning forwards and pecking her lips, she smiles and finally flutter her eyes open. "Hi" I giggle "You're adorable" she compliments looking at me with a smile, "So are you" I quip leaning back in for a kiss except this time I let my lips linger longer. "Hm you can't seem to stop kissing me" she laughs softly making me blush, "I like it" she adds kissing me again "I'm addicted to your lips too" she admits cupping my cheek before kissing me "So soft" she murmurs against my lips before licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I grant her wish, opening my mouth to her as a soft moan falls from my lips. Her tongue explores every inch of my mouth as she climbs over me, straddling my waist. I kiss her harder gripping the back of her neck to make her stay in place until I realise that I still need oxygen and as much as I want to keep kissing her I need to breathe.

She pulls away and looks at me with her pupils blown wide as she fights for air. "I like you" she says breathlessly making my heart skip a beat, "Be my girlfriend?" She asks abruptly as her eyes are full of hope as my eyes widen. "I know I should take you on a date first and then ask you but just looking at you right now" she trails off "I want you to be mine" she admits "So Sabrina Carpenter would you do me the honour of making me the happiest girl in the world by being my girlfriend?" She asks again "I promise to keep on making you happy for as long as I'm with you and keep on being there for you no matter what" she promises causing tears to start stinging the back of my eyes. I nod vigoursly and sit up with her still in my lap. I cup her face and crash my lips on hers for a passionate kiss before pulling away and saying one word, "Yes".

She smiles like a goof and giggles before wrapping her arms tightly around me as we both fall back in my bed in a tight hug making me laugh. "Y/n" I whisper after we've stayed for hug for a while, "Can we keep our relationship a secret for a while?" I ask as she pulls away slightly to look at me "Why?" She asks with furrowed brows "I don't know if Jeffrey's going to be such a fan of the two of us going out" I say softly as she nods in understanding.  "Okay" she breathes out "But you shouldn't care about what he thinks" she adds before kissing my nose.

"You're the only think I care about now" I admit as her eyes softens, "Awh" she coos "Me too baby" she adds making my heart do a million flips because of the nickname.

~📷~

"I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend" I chant twirling around my room instead of editing the pictures of Sabrina I took to promote her single. "I have a girlfriend" I gush before hearing a soft giggle behind me, I turn around and find my gorgeous girlfriend leaning against my bedroom door, with her arms crossed over her chest, shaking her head at me with a smile. "Hi" I giggle watching her walk in my room and close the door behind herself. "Ya know" she starts with a smirk "Singing I have a girlfriend with your door wide open defeats the whole purpose of keeping our relationship a secret" she reminds me as a slight blush invades my cheek. "I didn't say who my girlfriend was" I argue "And I can't help it" I add with a shrug "I have the prettiest, most kindest girlfriend and I want the whole world to know" I say making Sabrina blush and smile as she closes the distance between us.

"You're sweet" I nod and lean down to peck her lips as I wrap my arms around her. "Anyways what are you doing here?" I ask curiously "I thought you had a meeting" I say furrowing my brows.

"Jeffrey had stuff to handle so he asked if he could move it to tomorrow" she explains "So I wanted to see what my girlfriend was up to" she smiles "And by the look of it, it appears to be nothing" she chuckles. "Well" I giggle "I'm suppose to finish editing your pictures" I admit making her pout "Does that mean you can't spend time with me?" She asks but I shake my head, "How about we go in your music room, so you can work as well" I suggest making a wide smile pull at her lips. "Okay" she nods "Let's go" she says taking my hand and leading me to her music room "Wait I need my computer" I giggle  letting go of her hand and retrieving my computer before taking her hand again and letting her lead me.

__________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Love someone

-Mel❤