Chapter 31: I need u

"You better call me every damn day" I warn Y/n trying to push back my tears to not look overdramatic. She's only going away for a week and it's not like she isn't coming back so I don't know why it's so hard for me to let her go, maybe it's because I've gotten used to being around her every day and maybe it's because I love her so much.

"I will Bri, don't worry" she assures me cupping my face and caressing my cheeks, "I'll be back very soon" she whispers pressing her forehead against mine. "I love you so much and I'm really going to miss you" she admits as I shoot her a sad smile before biting my lip.

"I love you too" I muster out feeling a tear fall, before she presses her lips against mine in a deep passionate kiss that takes my breath away. She pulls away and smiles, "I'll see you soon" she quips and moves to let me go but I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her back down in another kiss. I kiss her hard on the lips before parting them and slipping my tongue in her mouth.

She moans holding me close to her. I eventually pull away in need of oxygen, "Text me as soon as you get on the plane" I say breathlessly. She smiles and nods "Of course love" she agrees as I let her go.

I follow her outside the door before she climbs in the uber and I wave goodbye watching the car drive away. Once it's out of sight I let out a sigh and walk back inside seeing Dexter sitting in front of the door. "It's just you and me boy".

~📷~

I wake up another day alone in bed and sigh as I lift my hand and place it on Y/n's side, she's been gone for 6 days yet it felt like 6 months. It felt weird not being around her for more than a day, it feels like something is missing. I take a deep breath and climb out of my bed before wandering into my bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once I'm done I grab my phone and head downstairs to feed Dexter and to make myself some breakfast. I'm in the middle of finishing my cup of coffee when Dexter starts whining. I glance down at him and my face soften, "I know, I miss her too".

I take a quick picture of him and post it on Instagram.

@sabrinacarpenter: Dexty missing his other momma

@sabrinacarpenter: Dexty missing his other momma. @y/username come home to us quick!!

The day carries on with me working in the studio throughout the whole day, working on new music and getting random messages from Y/n telling me to not work too hard and take a break every few hours. She knows me so well. My heart swells when I read another one of her messages.

Baby girl💗: I'm coming home tomorrow!!!

Baby girl💗: Can't wait to see your gorgeous face and wrap my arms around you and hold you forever

Baby girl💗: And kiss you! God how much I missed your lips 😫😫

Me: Ahhh can't wait to be back with you