Chapter 15: Hey Sarah

"You look gorgeous" I compliment as I enter Sabrina's trailer where she's getting ready to perform at Wango Tango. She smirks at me through the mirror as I shoot her a quick wink. "I never thought you'd look this sexy with straight hair" I admit as she stands up, she rolls her eyes playfully but the wide smile she has assures me that she likes my comment. "Too bad I don't have straight hair everyday" I shake my head and wrap my arms around her "You always look sexy, the hair is just a bonus" she bites her lip "Don't do that you'll ruin your make up" I chuckle "I would've already kissed you if I could" I admit as I see her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink.

"Stop" she whines hiding her face with her long hair. "Stop what?" I chuckle slightly confused, "Making me feel butterflies in my tummy" she pouts looking back up at me making me giggle.

I glance down at her outfit just now realising what she's wearing, my eyes widen and my lips part in shock as I admire her clothing. "Jesus" I mutter as I shake my head in disbelief, "What do you think?" She asks posing making me bite my lip, "I'm so fucking glad you're mine" she giggles and walks closer to me, "So you like it?" She question making me laugh "Is that really a question?" She smiles and I wrap my arms back around her waist.

"You nervous?" I question as she wraps her arms behind my neck. "A little" she admits with a slight shrug, "Don't be" I say "You're going to be amazing, just like you always are" I wink "Gosh I really want to kiss you now" she whines as I tighten my grip around her waist. Her eyes widen when the sound of the door opening is heard, she let's go of me and takes a few steps further from me just as Sarah enters and shoots me a smile. "You gotta head out Sab" she says making the blonde nod, I shoot her a smile and leave her trailer with her behind me.

She meets up with her band and they start talking whilst I take out my camera. I take a few shots and when she get's on stage the crowd goes wild. Her manager and I move to the front and I get as many pictures of her as I can. Once she's done she skips down the steps and tackles me in a hug "You were amazing" I gush "No, you were better than amazing" I admit making her giggle. "Thanks baby" she whispers in my ear causing my heart to skip a beat as she let's go of me. She shoots be a wide smile before walking over to greet Shawn Mendes who's about to sing next and as she's doing that I walk back to her trailer to put my camera down. I rapidly scan through all of the pictures, smiling to myself at how good they looked.

I hear the door open and my smile grows wider when I find my sexy girlfriend walking in. "What you doing?" She asks curiously closing the door behind her, "Scanning through the pictures" I answer simply "You're honestly breathtaking" I say before I feel her soft hands cup my cheeks and pull me down for a passionate kiss. I'm taken aback and it takes me a few seconds to figure out what's happening before my lips start move in sync with hers. I drop my camera on the couch and grip her waist pulling her closer to me as she kisses me harder. "God I missed your lips" she breathes out as she pulls away slightly, her forehead pressed against mine. "The last time you kissed me was like 4 hours ago" I admit with a laugh but she rolls her eyes playfully, "You're such a mood killer" she jokes, "I'm just pointing out the obvious" I argue.

"Killing the mood in the process!" She exclaims making me laugh. "Now would you shut up and kiss me" I crash my lips back on hers making her stumble back a bit because of the force. I part her lips making a moan fall from her lips as I deepen the kiss. I was just about to pick her up when I hear a gasp causing Sabrina and I to pull away instantly. I turn and find Sarah staring at us with wide eyes, "Hey-y Sa-sarah" Sabrina stutters making her sister smirk.

She crosses her arms across her chest looking at the both of us expectantly as I take a few steps further from Sabrina, creating some distance between us. "Are you two just gonna stare at me or explain to me how long this has been going on and how?" She asks when Sabrina and I stay quiet for too long. I glance at Sabrina who's biting her lip and I decide to explain, "We found out we liked each other 3 days ago, I found Sabrina crying in her room so I went to check up on her and we both admitted our feelings" I explain simply making her nod as Sabrina takes my hand, giving it a tight squeeze.