Chapter 45: Daddy Sabrina

"I look like a boy" Sabrina whines as she stares at herself in the full body mirror we have in the our tiny bedroom on her tour bus. "Then why did you dress like one?" I ask with a chuckle as I keep running a brush through my hair.

"I didn't mean too" she mumbles with a pout, "I wanted to wear the shirt because it's yours and it smells like you, the jeans are comfortable because they aren't tight and the vest is because I'm cold" she explains as I put my brush down and turn to face her.

"I look like Chandler" she suddenly gasps making me burst into laughter "You actually do" I giggle. "Its not funny" she whines crossing her arms over her chest. I roll my eyes and walk towards her, I grip her waist and pull her against me, wrapping my arms around her tiny frame. "You look cute" I whisper kissing her cheek, "I actually like your outfit" I admit but she rolls her eyes and turns in my arms so she can face me.

"No you don't you're just saying that to be nice" she mutters with a frown. "No I'm not" I shake my head, "I love your style and I totally wear what you're wearing" I insist. She stills pouts, unhappy with the way she looks, I glance at her lips, those luscious full lips that belong to only me. I lean down and kiss her, she kisses me back our lips moving in sync. "I love you and your outfit now stop whining" I say once we pull away.

"I'll stop whining if you keep kissing me" she smirks. I roll my eyes playfully and press my lips back against hers. She instantly deepens the kiss, parting my lips and shoving her tongue in my mouth causing a soft moan to fall from my lips and my arms wrap tighter around her.

"Guys we gotta go!" Sarah's yells making Sabrina and I pull apart, another pout forms on her lips and she let's out a groan. "Hey no pouting" I remind her quickly pecking her lips before taking her hand and leading her out of our room.

"Oh my God!" Joey exclaims once she sees Sabrina behind me. "Daddy Sabrina!" She shouts before bursting out in laughter and I can't hep but join her, not because she does look like a dad due to her outfit choice but because I'm the only one who knows about her secret daddy kink that comes with her being dominant in bed.

"That's it I'm going to go change" she groans turning around to head back to her room but I quickly grab her hand and tug her back towards me before she has the chance to enter in the small room. "No! We have to go, you don't have time to change" I says "Then stop laughing at me" she mumbles with a frown.

"I'm sorry baby girl" I apologise wrapping her in my arms, "I didn't mean to laugh" I lift one hand, gently placing it on her cheek as my thumb starts to rub against her soft skin. "Then why did you?" She asks looking at me with those gorgeous crystal blue eyes.

I move my hand from her cheek and tuck her hair behind her ear before leaning forwards. "Because you are my daddy" I whisper against her ear, greedily taking her earlobe between my teeth and tugging it, causing the blonde to gasp and her knees to buckle making me stifle a laugh, good thing I'm holding her up.

"Do you still want to go change?" I ask but she vigorously shakes her head making me laugh. "Good, now let's go" I let go of her and she instantly takes my hand, intertwining our fingers together making me smile.

We head out of the tour bus and meet everyone else outside before we start walking around the city. We all talk about random things that happened during the show lately and laugh at funny stories Caleb is telling us. We stop at a cafe during our walk and Joey, Sarah, Caleb and I get an ice cream whilst the rest get a cookie.

"Baby can I have some?" Sab asks hopefully, her eyes glued on my chocolate ice cream. She finished her chocolate chip cookie ages ago and now she couldn't take her eyes off of my ice cream. "Mhm" I hum lowering the cone, she leans forwards and licks the cold food. "Yummy" she grins "I want more" she says making me chuckle as I hand her my ice cream. We end up sharing it and Sabrina being the twelve year old boy she is gets chocolate all around her lips.