Chapter 20: Back home

The European tour is done and we're finally headed back home! And by home I mean Florida, which means that I get to see my dad after not seeing him for 2 months. Although if I'm honest I thought that it'd be a lot longer before I see him. "Calm down" Sabrina laughs looking at me jump up and down as we wait for our bags before we get an uber and go straight to my dad and Lee.

"I can't" I say shaking my head with a big smile, "I can't wait to see Lee" Sarah admit jumping up and down next to me. I loved how Sarah started talking to Kylee and became a really close friend with her. Everytime I faced timed her Sarah would join in or everytime I called Sarah insisted that I say hello to her. "Peyton calm down your girl, I got mine" Sabrina smirks walking towards me, she cups my face and brings me down to her in a deep kiss, I moan against her lips grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me. I lick her bottom lip begging for entrance but she pulls away making me groan.

"You good?" Sabrina checks as my eyes flutter open meeting her ocean blue orbs. "Mhm" I hum making her laugh as she leans forwards to peck my lips before grabbing my hand and leading out of the airport. I didn't even notice that our bags came.

~📷~

The uber stops in front of my house and I throw the car door open and rush towards the building, I'm halfway there when the front door is opened by my overly excited best friend. "Y/N!" She yells running towards me, "Lee!" I shout right as we collide on the middle in a tight hug. "God I missed you so much" She admits as I tighten my grip around the black haired beauty. "I miss you so much more" I assure her pulling away to look at her face, she seems tired but happy.

"I missed that face of yours" I chuckle seeing her smile widen, "Me too" she admits. "Lee" Sarah says excitedly behind us making Lee look up to see her. "Oh my gosh Sarah" I pull away from her and let her hug Sarah as I find my dad leaning against the front door. "Dad" I smile opening my arms and rushing towards him, "Y/n" he smiles widely wrapping his arms around me before kissing the top of my head. "How was the flight?" He asks curiously pulling away slightly as I smirk "I'm loving first class" he laughs shaking his head amused as he glances behind me. I turn my head and find Sabrina awkwardly standing there biting her lip. "Sabrina" my dad calls her before I even get the chance to, she instantly looks up to my father and he motions for her to come over to us.

"Welcome back" my dad says as she stands next to me, "Thank you Sir" Sab answer politely making my dad chuckle, "Please call me Y/d/n, you are part of the family after all" he smiles opening his arms to hug my girlfriend. I watch as her smile widen and give my father a hug. "You two still happy together?" He asks when we pull away, "More than ever" I answer clasping my hand with Sabrina as I glance at my perfect girl.

~📷~

"So you and Sabrina" Lee teases as she bumps her shoulder against mine as I laugh. "What about her?" I ask with a smile as I look at my best friend, I miss this, I miss our little sleepover where we just talk about everything. Sabrina is currently having a quick meeting with Jeffrey about tomorrow, we have to flight to California because Sabrina was invited to be on Ellen and as exciting as that sounds it means we have to wake up at 3 in the morning.

"Everything, is she everything you imagined her to be?" I nod "And more" I add as Lee arches her brow "Have you done it yet?" She asks abruptly making me chuckle, "No, not yet" I answer "We've only been together for like a month, I'm not going to push her into anything" I explain but Lee rolls her eyes making me laugh. "How far have you gotten with her?" She asks.

"Why are you so interest in my sex life?" I question and she shrugs "Because I'm your best friend and I need to know everything going on in your life" she answer before laughing.

"I missed this" I admit looking around my old room. "Maybe you could come to LA" I suggest glancing at her shrug "Maybe I could, I mean there might be better opportunities there" I nod. Kylee loved fashion, she has a creative mind and a unique way of putting clothes together and make them work. It was no surprise when she started working for fashion industry but they were not really recognised and the pay wasn't amazing. "I could look into if you want" she shakes her head, "It's fine, I think I know someone there who could help" she explain as happiness suddenly fills my body, "Oh my gosh my best friend might move to LA" I say excitedly as I tackle her on my bed as we both burst into laughter.

We're in the middle of watching a movie and eating pizza on my bed as a soft knock is heard at my door. "Come in" I shout making the door open and a gorgeous blonde walks in with a beautiful brunette. "Baby" I grin opening my arms "Sarah" Lee smile "Thank God your here, I don't think I would've been able to third wheel" She jokes making us all laugh. Sabrina climbs on my bed and I pull her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her temple as she snuggles against my chest.

"You two are adorable as fuck" Lee admit glancing at the both of us as I laugh, "Thanks" I whisper kissing the top of Sabrina's head.

___________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Compliment others who need it

-Mel❤