Chapter 36: Studio

*A/n: Just a quick heads up I'll be having exams this month which means I won't be able to write and that leads me saying that sadly this book will NOT be updated until the end of May. Please bare with me and stay patient as soon as I'm done you'll have a bunch of updates!! Thx for understanding, hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry in advance for it being short*

I close my eyes listening to the words tumbling from my girlfriend's lips as they are beautifully sang into a melody. Her words take me back to a bunch of memories of my past as each words trigger a memory. I open my eyes and smile at my girlfriend singing her lyrics with so much emotion. She's truly incredible, I have always admired the way she could touch people with her music, it's something so special, it's a gift.

We've been at the studio for the past few weeks, Sabrina is really determined to get the vocals done for the second act of singular before going on tour and at the rate she's going I'm pretty sure she is, although I can tell she's over working herself.

Every day she's at the studio from the morning till late at night working on each songs and making sure it's how she wants it. For her it had to be perfect because if it wasn't she wouldn't be happy with herself. She absolutely hated creating a song that she didn't feel confident singing, each of her lyrics had to have meaning behind that everyone could relate to, if it didn't she'd start over and unfortunately she had to do that for a few of her songs.

"Great job" Mark says making Sabrina slightly smile before letting out a yawn and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Today was just another day where she spent every hour sitting in the booth singing or working on production with Mark. I tried to stay with her to make sure she ate and maybe took a nap whilst Mark worked on technical stuff but with Lee moving in it became harder for me to divide my time.

I sigh glancing at my exhausted girlfriend, I couldn't do much. If I asked her to go home and sleep she'd insist that she has to finish this and she's not going home until she gets more work done. "Poor girl she's exhausted" Mark says looking at Sabrina with a sad smile before looking back at the computer, "She's been over working herself so much and no matter how much I tell her to take a break" I trail off getting slightly frustrated "She won't listen" I admit making Mark chuckle.

"She's hardworking, it's a good trait to have. She knows what she wants and she's busting her ass off to get it, it's admirable but you should get her home before she passes out" he points out making look at Sabrina slowly fall asleep.

My heart breaks at the sight of her, she needs to rest. I stand up and open the booth making Sabrina look up, "Hey" she says forcing a smile onto her face. I shake my head and kneel in front of her, "We're going home baby" I say causing her brows to furrow "But-but I-I'm not done" she argues inching further from me.

"Bri you can barely stay awake, you need to rest, you're clearly over working yourself. Please let's just go home" I beg taking her hand in mine. "I'll go home when I finish this" she insists but I shake my head, "Mark is going home, you both have been working all day. Working like this isn't good for you baby girl, now come on" she gnaws on her bottom lip debating whether she should leave or not.

"It isn't a choice Sab, we're leaving" She glance up at me and sigh in defeat. She stands up and walks out of the booth brushing past me. Great now she's mad at me.

"Sab" I call out grabbing her hand before she walks out of the studio, "What?" She says clearly annoyed as she turns to face me. "You know I love you and how much work you put into your music. I know how much it means to you but baby this isn't healthy." I admit "I'm just looking out for you, I don't want to see you hurting yourself like this" I say softly as I lift my hand to caress her cheek.

"Please understand that I'm taking care of you, I'm not doing this to get you mad or ruin whatever you're doing" she takes a deep breath and nods. "I know" she mutters placing her hand on top of mine, "Thank you, I'm really glad to have someone like you in my life" I smile and lean down to place a kiss on her forehead.

"I think you missed" she giggles making me smile, "Did I?" I question pretending to be confused, "Mhm" she hums with a nod, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I think you were meant to do this" she says before pressing her lips against mine in a soft kiss. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me as she parts my lips making a soft moan fall from my lips. I pick her up causing her legs to wrap around my waist whilst our tongues fight for dominance. She wins, taking the lead in the kiss, putting as much emotion as she can and tightening her grip around me.

"Hey Sabr-wow okay" Mark says causing us to pull away. My face turns red and I hide my face against Sabrina's chest. "Sorry" she apologises biting her bottom lip making him chuckle, "No I'm sorry for the interruption, I just wanted to say bye and that um I'll be at the studio around 1 pm tomorrow so I just wanted to warn you that you didn't need to wake up early and can sleep in" he explains as Sab nods in understanding.

"Okay" she says "Thanks for today and um goodnight" she adds. "You too, make sure to get some rest you need it" he says with a smirk as his gaze shifts towards me, as if possible my face turns redder. He leaves and Sabrina falls into a fit of giggles, "Stop laughing that was embarrassing" she shakes her head and cups my cheek "I love you" she admits leaning down to press another kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, but you're distracting me from taking you home so you can sleep" she shrugs and leans back down for another kiss but I pull away after a few seconds, "Cut it out, I gotta get you home" she giggles and wraps her arms around my neck before snuggling her face in the crock of my neck. "Take me home then" she whispers making me smile.

~📷~

"Hey that's my sweatshirt" I point out as I enter our bedroom with a mug of green tea for Sabrina. "I know" she quips with a grin as she places her hair brush on her dresser and turns to face me. "I like it, it smells like you" she admits wrapping her arms around herself, "It feels like your hugging me" she adds making me smile and shake my head in amusement. Could she get any cuter?

"What you got there?" She asks leaning against her dresser as I place the mug on her nightstand before climbing into bed

"What you got there?" She asks leaning against her dresser as I place the mug on her nightstand before climbing into bed. "Its green tea for your throat" I explain getting under the covers and getting myself comfortable. "Aw you made me tea" I nod and smile watching the blonde scurry towards the bed before jumping on top of me.

"Sab" I groan before laughing as she lays on top of me. She grabs my face in between her hands and starts planting kisses all over my face making me giggle. "Okay" I laugh trying to push her off, "I know you love me" she smiles brightly and nods, "More than you'll ever know" she whispers leaning back down, this time her lips land on mine in a soft kiss.

Once we pull away she settles beside me and I turn on our Tv and go on Nextflix, "Anything you want to watch?" I ask glancing down at her, she sips her tea and shrugs "I don't really mind, I'm probably going to fall asleep anyways" she admits.

I put on The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and cuddle my girlfriend whilst enjoying the show. Minutes later she falls asleep snuggled against my chest making a soft smile pull at my lips. She looks so peaceful and relaxed, I wish she wouldn't stress so much about her second album, I'm sure that no matter what she creates it'll still be a masterpiece because whatever she touches turn into gold.

I turn off the Tv and carefully get more comfortable next to Sabrina whilst trying not to wake her. I wrap my arms around her and plant a kiss on the top of her head before fluttering my eyes shut and falling asleep.