Chapter 16: You have my heart

"Relax" Sarah says placing her hand on my shoulder as I frantically look around the garden. "She's going to love it" she assures me with a soft smile, I glance at her and nod taking a deep breath. Tonight I wanted to do something for Sabrina to show her how much she meant to me, she's been my girlfriend for 4 days and I have yet not taken her on a date or anything, we both have been incredibly busy but tonight I have something special planned.

Right now she is in her music room trying to write a new song and she's been in there for the whole day so I came up with a good idea to get her relaxed. I asked for Sarah's help and within an hour my plan was ready, well before we got started we had to quickly go buy something but the setting up didn't take long.

I look around and smile at our work, the garden was completely transformed into such a cute Pinterest date plan. I knew she didn't really want to leave her house so what could be better than a first date in your garden? On one side there's a table set up where we're going to have dinner and Sarah and Peyton agreed to be our waiters. On the opposite side there's a cute fort made of sheets where there's a mattress inside and a bunch of blankets so we're comfortable and just in front of it there's a white sheet hanging where the projectors is going to shoot the movie. It was perfect now I just hoped Sabrina thought it was too.

"You ready?" She asks and I nod "Wish me luck" I say starting to walk in the house "You don't need any" she chuckles before I make my way up the stairs. I walk to Sabrina's music room and find her writing in her notebook before letting out a frustrated sigh, my poor baby has been working all day. I slowly walk towards her and hug her from behind startling her in the process. "You scared me" Sabrina giggles once she realises it's me, she leans against me and I kiss her cheek, "Sorry baby" I apologise making her smile, "It's okay" she assures me.

"How's the song coming along" I ask curiously "It's slowly getting there" she sighs. "That's good" She nods turning around to face me "Mhm" she hums taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. "I have a surprise for you" I admit making her glance up at me with furrowed brows "What did you do?" She asks making me chuckle, "Nothing bad" I laugh "You'll like it" I assure her "Well I hope you will" I add making her face soften. "I will" she assures me lifting our hands and kissing the back of mine making my heart flutter.

"You wanna go see?" I ask with a smile, she nods vigoursly and she stands up letting me lead her towards my surprise. We walk to the backyard door and both Peyton and Sarah are standing in front of it, wearing a white apron on their clothes. "Hello ma'am how can I help you?" Sarah asks making me stifle a laugh, "Hello, I have a reservation for Y/l/n" I inform making her nod as she glances at Peyton who looks down at his paper, pretending to look for my name. I look down at Sabrina and find her beyond confused but the small smile on her lips assures me that she found it entertaining.

"Ah yes Y/l/n" Peyton smiles looking up at us, "Right this way" he says opening the door and leading us outside towards our table, I hear Sabrina gasp and I look down at her. Her eyes were wide and she's covering her mouth with her hands as she looks around the decorated garden in shock. "Y/n" she let's out finally looking at me, "You did this?" She asks making me nod "I had help from your sister and Peyton though" I admit seeing her eyes water, my face instantly soften and my heart drops "Why are you crying?" I immediately ask "You don't like it" I say worriedly but she shakes her head and throws herself at me, I wrap my arms around her and rub her back for comfort. "I love it" she murmurs against me "Nobody ever did something like this for me" she adds pulling away with a wide smile and a few tears running down her cheek, I smile and wipe them away before quickly pecking her lips, "I'd do anything for you" I admit making her lean up for another kiss, she lets her lips linger on mine for a few seconds before we get interrupted by a coughing Peyton.

"Your table miss" he says motioning to the table next to him. I lead Sab towards it as I help her sit and push her chair in like the gentle lady I am. "I'll be back with your menu" Peyton says walking back inside, "Would you like anything to drink for the mean time?" Sarah asks politely as she glances between the both of us. "I'll have some water" I smile "Me too" Sab says making Sarah nod and leave.

"This is amazing!" Sabrina gushes looking around "And the fact that you used my sister and her boyfriend as waiters" she trails off shaking her head in amusement "Priceless" she chuckles.

~📷~

"This is honestly the best date ever" she admits as we're both snuggled in the fort with the series Friends playing in front of us. "Really?" I ask hopefully, dinner was amazing, we talked a lot and figured out small things about each other that we never knew.

She nods vigoursly "Definitely the best, what I loved most was that we didn't have to go anywhere fancy" she says with a smile "You turned my backyard into such a romantic place and the effort you put into it really shows a lot" I smile and nod "I really like you Sab and I want to treat you how you deserve to be treated" she bites her lip and I decide it's time to pull out the small gift I got for her. I lift my pillow and pull out a box with a bow and hand it to her, "For you" I smile. "Are you serious?" She ask shocked "Baby you've done enough for me today, you didn't have to get me anything" she says "I know but I wanted to" I assure her "So open it" she nods and grabs the box from my hand.

She slowly opens it and pulls out a note, "You have my Heart Sabrina Annlyn Carpenter" she reads before glancing down at the gift. She gasp and looks at me, tears filling her eyes before she glances back down at the necklace I got her, she takes it out and admires it. I got her a gold heart locket with our initials in the front and in the back a camera and music note engraved. "It's beautiful" she smiles running her finger over our initials, "There's a picture inside" I say opening the locket for her to see, her eyes land on the picture and she smiles, "It's when I got the job, Lee took a picture of you hugging me" I explain as she nods "Why is there only one picture?" She asks confused "I wanted you to be the one who chooses which one to put next" I explain.

"Do you like it?" I ask nervously as her gorgeous ocean blue orbs lock on mine. "Do you even have to ask?" She chuckles "I love it and I'll wear it everyday" she assures me "Can you help me put it on?" I nod and she turns around lifting her hair up so I can put it on. Once I do she turns around and crashes her lips on mine, I kiss her back hard on the lips, returning the amount of emotion she's putting in. I never thought I'd find myself where I am right now, dating a celebrity. In the small amount of time we've been together I've already come to terms with the fact that I'm falling in love with her and when I do, I'm going to fall hard and fast for the gorgeous blonde who's straddling my lap and deepening our kiss.

~📷~

"Is she doing her job correctly?" My father asks Sabrina making her nod, "She's doing amazing" she smiles glancing at me. "That's my girl" he grins making me chuckle. I decide to FaceTime my dad and finally let him in on the fact that I'm dating Sabrina, I knew he'd be unsure if it was the best idea since I work for her and if something went wrong than I could lose my job but you only have one life so might as well risk it on something you want and what I want is Sabrina. "Dad we actually have something to tell you" I say slowly watching his every move, nervous to see how he'd react as my heart picks up speed. Sabrina gives my hand a tight squeeze and I let out the phrase, "Sabrina and I are dating" I admit. His eyes widen and his lips part in shock and it takes his a while to say something. "Wow" he breathes out after a few minutes "I mean if the both of you are happy together I don't see why I'd have an issue with it" he admits "Congratulation" he adds making the both of us smile. "Thank you" Sabrina says with a bright smile "It means a lot to us" she adds before kissing my cheek.

It seems as everyone is accepting of our relationship, I just hope Sabrina's fans and Jeffrey will react the same way. I really don't want to lose her because of them, she means way to much to me and I just hope they can see how happy the both of us are together.

________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Be true to yourself

-Mel❤