Chapter 21: Ellen

"Good luck baby" I quip pecking her lips before she's forced to go out. Here we were on the Ellen show excited and nervous as ever. I'm currently half awake as I keep trying to drink as much coffee as I can to wake me up, unlike Sabrina who's running on adrenalin. Leaving this morning was dreadful, I hated saying goodbye to my dad and Lee but I kept telling myself that I would see them soon.

"We're back and today I'd like to welcome the amazingly talented woman with the voice of an angel, she currently has two albums Eyes Wide Open and EVOLution. She has just finished touring in Europe and I couldn't be happier to have her on my show. Please welcome Sabrina Carpenter!" The audience cheers and my girlfriend walks out waving with a wide smile as she goes towards Ellen. They both hug before they take a seat, "What an intro" Sabrina jokes "Did you like it?" Ellen asks as Sabrina nods vigoursly "I loved it, it made me feel so special" she admits making the audience laugh.

"Well it's so nice to have you on our show" Ellen says making a wide smile pull at my girlfriend's lip, "Thank you for having me" she replies. They drag on to a conversation about Sabrina and her music and I can't take my eyes off of the screen that is until a backstage manager says that I have to follow him. At first I'm confused and when he tells me that I'm going to go on my heart drops and I feel like I can't move.

"Not too long ago you announced that you have a girlfriend" Sabrina nods "Yeah in Paris during one of my shows" she explains making the crowd go awh. "Tell me a little about her?" Ellen asks making me bite my lip.

"Well she's the sweetest most caring human being in the whole entire world, she does nothing but put me before herself and she always makes me feel happy and loved. She's incredibly talented and her work is just breathtaking. She's my personal photographer if some of you didn't know" My heart swells at her words, leave it to Sabrina to swoon you with her words. "Well why don't we bring her out" Ellen smirks as the manager tells me to go join them, my heart is beating out of my chest and at this point I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I walk on the set as the audience cheer and I smile walking to my girlfriend and Ellen who are both standing up ready to greet me. I go to Ellen first hugging her whilst greeting her before turning to face Sabrina who cups my cheek and plants a quick kiss on my lips making the audience go crazy. I bite my lip hoping my cheeks aren't red as I think they are and seat beside Sabrina feeling completely undressed for the occasion. Whilst my girlfriend is wearing a stunning 2 piece black dress that cling to her magnificent form showcasing all her curves, I'm wearing a deep red 2 piece jump suit with a long side slits showing off my legs, I didn't want to look decent to meet Ellen but I was no where near dressed for a talk show, I could be dressed worst to be honest.

"Welcome to the show y/n" Ellen smiled brightly as I just looked around trying to soak it all in. "Thank you" I breathe out still shocked, Sabrina reaches for my hand giving it a tight squeeze causing my heart to skip a beat. "How does it feel to the date Sabrina Carpenter?" She asks curiously as a wide smile invades my lips, "It's a dream honestly, I" I trail off shaking my head as I look for the right words "The fact that I get to wake up with the knowledge that this incredible human is mine, and I don't mean it that in a possessive way" I assure everyone, "Its indescribable, she's has a way of making me happy just by looking at her and everything she does just inspires me to be a better human and to make sure I cherish her the way she deserves and make sure she feels as happy and loved as I do when I'm around her. She became my everything so being with her means the world to me" I finish making everyone awh. I glance at Sabrina and find her eyes filled with tears as she tries to hold them back, "Love you baby" she murmurs leaning to kiss my cheek.

"You two are just adorable" Ellen gushes making me chuckle as I feel Sabrina move closer to me. "And since Sabrina travels a lot and is obviously busy with making music, how do the both of you managed to make time for each other?" She questions and I decide to let Sabrina answer.

"Since Y/n is my personal photographer she basically goes wherever I go, which is actually really awesome because I don't think I'd be able to be without her for very long" my heart flutters, "And when she goes to her studio, I sometimes tag along and edit pictures there" I add as Ellen nods in understanding. "We also noticed how supporting your fans are" Ellen adds as Sabrina nods vigoursly, "They are just incredible and the amount of love I have for them is indescribable, they have been there for me no matter what and the fact that they are so understanding and accepting of who I am and what's happening in my life, not to mention how supportive and happy they are that I found someone that makes me incredibly happy" she trails off "It means so much to me and I'm really thankful to have such amazing fans".

________________________________
Cute short chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you did make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Spread kindness

-Mel❤