part 3

Here's part 3 I'm gonna be cranking out parts to the story
////////////////////////////////////

Links pov

I was surrounded by black trees and looked up into a black sky. I looked around to see what this world was like. The air smelled just like trees, grass and flowers. It was strange because everything looked dark. I began to explore looking at all the animals that looked different in color. The birds looked black with orange eyes which was puzzling in its own way. I kept on searching not knowing what was awaiting me in my path a head, until I saw a woman with a black silk like cloak wrapped around her. She turned to me and I just realized who she was. "Midna" I said but it only came out in wolf noises. "Link how did you get here, I broke the mirror." She was surprised to see me which was understandable because I didn't think I would find her this quickly. "Hold on a second link." She focused on me and I started to hear her voice inside my head. "Minda I've finally found you, I haven't seen you in so long." I said running up to Midna and tackling her over. "I've missed you to link, it's been too long. Castle life has been boring." I started to wimper which was an animals version of crying. "No need to cry link I'm here for you now." She hugged me and I nuzzled into her neck. " I've sacrificed so much to be able to see you again." I said in a dreadful tone. "I bet you have link. You are a very determined swordsman after all." she shined her bright white smile I've seen a few times on our journey together. "Could you please get off me link your crushing me." I got off of Midna looking at her and my tail still waving back and fourth "Link I have to get back to my kingdom. I only take these short walks a few times every month." My tail dropped and I put my head on her lap. "Don't worry link I've told my people about the chosen warrior who saved my realm." She said while she's rubbing my head. I never knew why dogs love it so much, but now I don't want to leave ever again. "Link you should come back with me to my kingdom. My father would be very happy to see the man that saved his daughters life after all." I looked up and started to get excited I was hopping, spinning and howling all at the same time. "Thank you Midna that means a lot to me so let's get going." I said with great happiness. "I just noticed link that your wolf force is much bigger than before, why is that exactly." She asked curiously. "Well over the past year I've been training my body. I've been swimming with the Zora and lifting rocks with the Gorons." I said feeling proud of how fit I am. " So you're Hylian body has gotten bigger and faster as well then. From your wolf form you must be at least many times stronger than what you used to be and taller as well." She was right when I first started training I noticed I got vastly stronger in a short amount of time.  "I guess I'm just lucky." I said trying to smile in my wolf form. "Come on link won't you give this woman a ride on your back." She said with a smile on her face. "Of course, what man would I be without proper manners." Minda got on my back and now it was time head to her kingdom.

////////////////////////////////
Hope you enjoy
Need support