part 20

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////

Links pov

I put the amulet around my neck and I looked at Amenadiel. "Can you see me." He shook his head. At least I know it works. I dropped out invisibilty. "Link will you please go and wake Minda up." I nodded and headed to Midnas room. I put the amulet on and opened the door and spoke Midna's name. She woke up and looked around. I moved around the room and got behind her and spoke her name. She got scared, turned around and punched my in the gut. I fell to the ground and took off the amulet. "It's me Midna." She started laughing. "That's what you get for scaring me. You're lucky I was about to send blades of magic to see what it was." I got off the ground while holding my stomach. "Your dad told me to tell you it's about to be breakfast time." She nodded and apologized for hitting me in the stomach. We headed out the door to the dining room. We arrived at the dining room to see a spread of bacon, pancakes, eggs, fruit and some sort of Sider. We sat down abd began to get the food. The pancakes we're perfectly fluffy and the syrup was heated to be hot, but not to hot to were it burned your mouth. The bacon was crispy and sizzling. The fruit was in perfect condition, no bad spots were spotted. We talked and ate for a while, but something didn't add up. "Amenadiel were do you take the left overs." I saw a servant out all the food that wasn't but off of into a bag. "Well Link all the leftovers are taken to the orphanage to were the children are fed. The food that had been eaten off of is taken to the prisoners." That was interesting. "Prisoners shouldn't be allowed to eat this food that the chefs prepared." He laughed. "Link nothing is wasted here. I agreed. "When I am king I will do something about those prisoners." He had a questionable look. "Link we can't have the prisoners killed. It would look bad to treat our people that way even if they are prisoners. I smirked. "If we killed them then the people would no not to steal, rape or so anything like that." Midna looked at me. "Link why have you started to think this way. What Happened?" I frowned. "Zelda betrayed me just because she was jealous of our relationship. She beat me to near death. I need to settle the score." Midna looked from me to her father. Midna took my hand. "Link I know you're mad, but I need you to be safe. I don't want anything to happen to you." She was teary eyed. "Minda I have some pretty cool magic, I'm pretty sure I can take better care of myself. Strength can't compare with magic." She smiled and looked at her father. He pulls out two small magical balls. Minda grabs one and puts some magic into it. "Link I have imbued some of my magic for a small magical barrier. It will hold up against some physical damage, but not a lot." She handed it to me. "Put it into your ear. With it being a magical barrier, I can also talk to you through it as well." I grabbed it and did as I was told. Amenadiel reached through his portal and pulled out my sword and shield from Midna's room. He handed them to me and I took them. I kissed Midna and said by to her father. I keep the orb on me at all times. I pulled it out and teleported to my house in Ordon village.

///////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy sorry for the cliffhanger.