part 8

Hope you guys enjoy

//////////////////////////////////

Links pov

We finally reached the temple. It looked run downed, but scattered on the ground were soldiers drenched in blood with swords and shields scattered on the ground. I looked at Midna with eyes of concern. "Link I know you want to stay in your wolf form, but I think it would be better if you were in your Hylian form. I agreed and changed forms. My clothing stayed on my body which puzzled me because when I changed forms I had fur on. Midna put a barrier around our supplies and us then we headed inside. Me and Midna made our way inside. She informed me that one of the soldiers mapped out the area so we know what route to take. We made our way to the artifact. We didn't run into any monsters only traps, but midna's barrier kept us safe. I really have to ask what other things she can do. We reached big metal doors that leaded into a chamber. We opened the doors and we saw the artifact sitting on a pedestal. Guarding the artifact was a hulking minotaur with a giant sword. "Link are you sure you can take that down it's gigantic. She said looking back and forth from me and centaur. "come on Minda it's me we're talking about. I'm your personal bodyguard, I can't let my princess get hurt can I. smiled at her. "Then go and defeat that monster and show me just how much you can do." I smiled and then approached the minotaur. Minda floated to one of the top corners of the room to watch the fight. The minotaur charged at me and swung his sword. I side dodged without much effort. It's strong but it's extremely slow. It kept swinging at me and I kept dodging the strikes and not striking when I find opening. "Link please stop playing around, I know your having fun, but you want to see your family right." She was right I was having fun, but I do need to end this. "Ok Minda just give me a second please." I dodged the last, jumped and did a spinning slash severing the minotaurs head from it's body. "Good job Link we'll need to find a harder dungeon to try out some other time." She came up to me and gave me a kiss and walked over to the artifact and picked it up. She walked over to me gave me the artifact. I looked at it and it's perfectly round and a shiny red color. "Minda since you know more about this object than me do you know how it works." I look at her, "not in the slightest at all." She smiled and snapped her fingers and the minotaur disappeares in a wave of black pixels. "Umm Minda what did with the body." I ask curiously. "Well I sent half of it to my personal butcher and half to the town butchers." I poke her nose. "So you could've teleported us her and back to the kingdom whenever you wanted." She pokes my nose. "No Link I can only teleport things when I have been to that location before." What she said makes sense so I won't question it. "So are you going to teleport us back to your kingdom or am I gonna have to run." She took a moment to speak. "Well I'm gonna teleport us a mile outside the kingdom and then we're going to make our way back to the castle." I asked why we're doing that instead of just teleporting us inside her castle. She responded with a simple "because I like your wolf form and I know you like it to. Plus I bet those little kids like it as well." I grunted at her. "I'm not the best person with kids Minda." She responded "trust me Link you'll get better at it." I didn't know what she meant by it, but I'll ask her father later. We went outside of the tomb and I transformed into my wolf form. Minda put the supplies on my back and teleported us a mile outside the kingdom. "Come on wolfy don't you want to look cool in front of all of my people." I'm not a person for fame or glory, but I'm beginning to enjoy it. I ran to the gates of the kingdom with Minda on my back. The guards saw us approaching and opened the gates.

//////////////////////////////////////////
Hope you guys enjoy the next part is gonna be good because we're gonna learn about Minda a little bit
😁