part 9

Hope you guys enjoy
//////////////////////////////////

Links pov

We walked through the gates of her kingdom. Little kids, were coming up to me and touching my fur while we walked back to the castle. "Midna why do these children like to touch my fur a lot." I asked while watching out not to step on them. "Kids like fluffy things Link, especially you. Minda started to Pat my head and scratch under my chin. The supplies that we took with us to last us a few days were plentiful, so Minda cut the ropes that were tied to my back letting them fall to the ground. The kids that were petting my fur are now going through the bag of supplies finding salted meat, fruit, blankets and water jugs. "Minda why did you bring those supplies anyway we didn't need most of it." I looked back and everything was gone even the bags. "Sorry if I wanted to keep my wolfy warm and fed." I mean she is right, but I think she's trying too hard to impress and take care of me. "Minda you don't need to try and take care of me, I'm an adult." She looked at me with a smile. "all I see is a wolf right now. Since you're my wolf I have to take care of you. She flipped over and her back was now on mine. "Don't be so childish, you're the princess of twilight after all." She huffed at me. "Come on we don't have to be back by tomorrow. Let's just relax at the castle. I have a pool you know." I do like water. "I guess we can just relax at the pool then." She smiled. "That's a good wolfy. There are swimming wear on my bed. You will change and then head to the pool and then I will follow you after I change." She snapped her fingers and we dissipated and I appeared in Minda's room and she was outside the room. I walked to the bed and saw a pair of black and white striped swimming trunks. I changed into the trunks and headed to the door. I opened the door and Midna was waiting patiently by the door. "I like the design." She llooked at me and her face got red. "Go down the hallway and make a right on the third hallway and you'll be treated to some glass doors. She points down the hallway. "well I'll be off then make sure to wear something I like." I didn't mean to say that. I was about to apologize. "Sure Link you won't look at me the same way after you see me." She smiled and went into the room. I made my way around to the pool, but there were so many doors, nobody could use this many rooms. I didn't know if it was the castle or if this is just normal castle life, but I liked it. I went through the glass doors and the pool was amazing. There was a stand to were you could jump off. I stuck my toes into the water and it was warm. I've never had a heated pool, but this is awesome. I jumped into the pool and swam for a little bit. "Link". I turned around and could not believe what I was seeing.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hope you enjoy Midnas story will wait next part