Part 6

Hope you guys enjoy the part need some views people.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As I walked with Midna as she suggested we should talk in her room. I agreed and walked to her room admiring my markings, thinking that making me part Twilian took more than just power. I've seen nothing like this before so I had my suspicions. I'll ask Midna after I'm done talking with her. We went inside her room and it was clean and looked very nice. I expected as much obviously, I looked over at Midna and she seemed uneasy. We opened up the doors to her balcony and now it was time to talk. "Midna over the past year I've realized something about you and me." I thought her being the princess and very smart would figure it out easily' but I'm beginning to stumbling over my words. "Midna I love you, I've sacrificed so much to be able to get to you. please accept my feelings, that is the only thing I ask of you." I took her hands and asked the same thing just by looking into her eyes. "Link I don't even know what to say. I thought it wasn't possible the prophecy said you would be with Zelda." She looked shocked with tears in her eyes. "Well, there's a princess standing right in front of me," I said looking into her eyes. "Of course I love you Link, I've grown fond of you over our journey together." She pulled me into a hug and was in full-blown tears. "Who's the cry baby now," I said smiling a bright white smile. I started laughing like crazy. "why are you laughing link." I told her it was because I didn't think she'd except my feelings. "anything is possible you know." she said to me. "You know since we are together I think we should keep it on the down low for now. I just arrived in this world and I want to get used to this world and see what it has to offer. Especially the fighting skills of your guards if you want your kingdom to be protected." She agreed and I asked if she could summon her castle guards to the courtyard of her castle.

(5 minutes later)

Wemade it to the courryard and I was examining her guards, they appeared to be strong. I told the strongest looking one that he is going to fight me. He laughed and said, "you don't look so strong I'll beat you easily". Midna laughed at the sidelines. "don't be so cocky or you might lose the fight and to make sure you don't get hurt we're going to be using wooden swords." He spat back "don't be so cocky yourself or you might lose as well." I assured him that I will win and we got into or fighting stances. He rushed at me with a downward strike. I counted easily and made a diagonal strike to his right shoulder. "you know you should have a follow-up attack if your first one doesn't hit." He backed up and rushed at me with a flurry of attacks. I dodged and blocked all of them. We crossed swords and he spat "You're pretty good how did you dodge my strikes. I'm the best swordsmen in the kingdom." I laughed "so was I and I dodged your strikes by just predicting where you would strike. You're big but you're slow and leave openings in your attack patterns." He gritted his teeth and pulled back his sword and said "you have beaten me and it wasn't even a fight for you was it. Could I get your name by any chance? Midna spoke "his name is Link and he is my personal bodyguard. Very good both of you I am impressed by both of you skills. Do what Link has said about your swordsmen ship. He said, "very well Princess Midna I will take my leave now." He walked away and went to tell the other guards to practice as well. I asked why she said I was her personal bodyguard. She replied that If I was to stay at her castle that I would need to take that title. I agreed but on one condition. I will be able to take visits to see my friends and family whenever I want unless there is an emergency. She agreed but I remembered that I can't get home. She comforted me but she told me there is a relic that is able to transport people from world to world but it can only be used by a person from the light world.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoy the next chapter will be good