Part 18

hope you enjoy

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

links pov

"You Link are the chosen hero, but most of all you are my hero." Those words hit me like a tone of bricks and I burst into tears. "You mean more to me than anything Midna, I'm sorry if I made myself look like a fool, I just didn't know how to justify my actions." She stroked my hair. "It's ok Link nothing will make me see you any different than what I do now." I heard a bell ring from outside her room. "Wipe your eyes Link it's time for dinner. You've never tasted anything from what you're gonna taste at dinner." I wiped my eyes and went with Midna to the dining room. The dining room was huge. there were at least 30 seats, there were chandeliers that were black and white and there were huge stained glass windows. I sat at the table and greeted Amenadiel and watched as the chefs brought out a spread of wild boar, piping hot bread with chestnut butter, salad with ranch, mash potatoes with gravy made from the juices from the boar. It all looked amazing, I haven't seen anything like it. I stared at it for a few minutes. "Link it's your turn to get food." Midna snapped her fingers to get me out of my thoughts. While I was picking out my food I saw the servants and chefs sit and eat their food. "Um, Amenadiel is it unusual for the chefs and servants to get their food before you and Midna." He laughed "Link I don't do the laundry or cook or clean so I think its fair for them to get their food first. I try my hardest to take care of everyone at my castle. The people here are some of the only family I have left." His expression changed from happy to full of sorrow. "father there is no need to be sad." He apologized and started to eat his food. I took a bite of my food and dropped my fork on my plate and felt a tear come down my face. "Link what happened are you ok." I looked at Midna. "This food is amazing I never knew that food this good existed." I thanked the chefs and they looked genuinely happy. Everybody ate and talked and had a good time. The servants cleared away the food and plates while the chefs went back to do whatever they do. Now it was just Amenadiel, Midna and me at the table. "So Link have you thought over that marriage thing we talked about." I looked at Midna who was blushing and back at Amenadiel. "I will propose to her when I'm ready, but I need to make a request first." He nodded "Since I'm half Twilian Midna said I could learn magic." He held up a hand "You want to learn magic. I can give you a grimoire so you can learn. When you open it you'll be forcefully unconscious and talk to the book itself and it will ask you what magic you want to learn. The first thing that comes to Mind will be the first thing you learn. You can't prepare what you want to say it doesn't work like that. Your mind will pick what suits you the most." I listened to what he had to say and agreed. "It's not too late in the night so we'll begin immediately. We got up and headed to the arena and headed to the center of the arena and Midnas father opened some sort of pocket dimension and pulled out a book that had the word Grimoire on it He held out his hand and I took it and looked at Midna. She nodded and I opened the book and everything went dark.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hope you guys enjoy and leave a comment of what he'll learn