Part 19

hope you guys enjoy

/////////////////////////////////////////

Links pov

I opened my eyes to wake up in Midna's room. I remembered that I opened the book and everything went black. I got up to try and open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Hello, young warrior." I looked behind me to see a floating figure with a black cloak, but I couldn't see its face.  "I'm guessing that you are the spirit of the book." It came close to me "Yes and  what magic do you want to learn." I thought that if I want to protect the people I love I need to be stronger and faster, but I need time to get stronger and faster. That word "time". "Time," I told the cloaked figure. "Good choice hero I can tell you are strong and fast already. You don't need strength or speed. Time is very good. I'm glad that you picked that answer." I looked at it strangely. It held up its hand and shot out a spike from its hand. I felt something change inside me head which felt a small pain, but only for a second. The spike began to go slower, I walked up to it and picked it up out of the air. Time started moving again. "Very good your magic is time manipulation. I counted the seconds it took for your magic to deactivate and it lasted 8 seconds." It started clapping "You are by far the luckiest person I have met in this book. When you use your ability it takes a toll. You'll feel a pain in your head. Everytime you use it the pain will increase. So you use it with caution. When you sleep your ability will go through a kind of reset in which you can use it again. You'll know when you used it to much." I nodded and thanked it. "Be cautious young hero." It held up it's hand and snapped its fingers and I woke to find my self in Midna's bed with her lying next to me. I kissed her cheek and left the room. I went to the library to see if there was any body there because I still haven't got down when it's day or night time since it's always dark. I entered the library to see Amenadiel reading a book. "Hey Amenadiel what time is it." He stopped reading "almost breakfast we have about an hour before we start eating." I looked at the book he read and the title was "Forsaken truth". Sounds like a good book none the less. "I found out what my magic is and it's time manipulation." He looked shocked "Link that ability is very rare. There's only been a few people in my realm that have had that ability." Is time manipulation any different than increased speed I thought. I smiled. "Wanna have a look at my ability." He smiled "of course." We both got up and looked at each other. We both nodded and I thought about time being slowed. I felt time being slowed around me and I walked towards the book shelf and grabbed a book. I tossed it in the air and it stopped about a foot in the air when I threw it. I took the book out of the air and walk back to my original spot. Time speed up. He looked around him and noticed that I had a book in my hand. "Link did you even move and were did you get that book." I tossed the book from hand to hand. "Thanks for the experiment, so now I know that I look like I'm not moving when I use my ability and objects don't move that much when I throw them in the air." He smirked a little bit. "At least I was helpful." I nodded. "Your ability I'm guessing is spacial magic am I right." He nodded "How'd you know that Link. Your race isn't known to that much magic." I agreed. "I've read some of your books and I wanted to know what magic there is and I happen to of read about spacial magic in one of the books." He reached in his pocket and pulled out the amulet that the Minda took from the Cyclops. "Midna told me to give this to you so it would help you complete that objective you were talking about at dinner." I thanked him and took it.

//////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy