part 14

Hope you guys enjoy this one

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Links pov

(5:00pm)

I woke up and looked to see where I was. I got out of bed to make sure I wasn't going to wake up Midna. I walked out of her room and started to explore the castle.

(5 minutes later)

After a while of exploring  I smelled something, so I followed the smell to a large kitchen where I saw some chefs preparing some food. I walked in and greeted the chefs and asked what they were making. They explained that they were just cutting up some green, orange, red and yellow peppers so that they could eat and make a dip that will go great with the cold peppers. They said they couldn't revile the way of making it. They offered me some and I thanked them and took a plate full of peppers and dip back to Midnas room. I was excited to give it to her because the chefs said it was one of Midnas favorite things to eat. I opened the door to find Minda still sleeping peacefully. I put some dip on my finger and put in on Midnas lips to see if it would wake her up. She licked her lips and opened her eyes and sat up. "Very funny Link don't play with fire or you might get burned." I laughed "or what you'll keep me stuck in my wolf form." She had a devilish smile. "Good idea." she snapped her fingers and I was in my wolf form. I tried to change back, but I couldn't. "Have you ever wondered how you were able to turn into a wolf when you entered the twilight or just wanted to be in it in general." She was right I remember Midna saying that she used her power to change me into a wolf. "Now what were you saying about me turning you into a wolf." She got up and came over to me and kissed my forehead. She walked over to the door. "I'm going to go and get a drink I'll be back in a few minutes. You can eat the plate of food, I'm not hungry. By the way, since you're a wolf you can't open doors." She closed the door. She was right I'm unable to open the door. I walked over to the plate of food and ate it. A few minutes later Midna came back and snapped her fingers and I was back to normal. "Hey, Midna wanna do something fun." She looked at me curiously. "what do you have in mind." I got up and walked to the door. "Wanna go and find a dungeon, you said there are multiple." She agreed and snapped her fingers and we appeared in the library. Her father was reading a book. She explained and the king gave her a map with locations of dungeons. We thanked him and and headed off towards the dungeon. It would only take us a few hours to get there so we didn't take any supplies. I had my orb with me just in case Minda couldn't teleport.  "Link this dungeon will be way harder than the last, We need to be cautious." I assured her that we would be fine.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoy