Part 11

hope you all enjoy the part

/////////////////////////////////////////

Links pov

I walked towards the Appraisal room in hope that the old Twilian was there. I opened the door to see I was right. An old Twilian sitting in a chair looking at some books. I walked towards them. "Hello, I am Link, the king sent me here so that I way go back to my realm to see my friends and family for a day." She got up and headed towards me. "You look like a strong fella. The king was right to make you a choice in the selection for the next king." I stepped towards her. "It doesn't seem right,  trial by combat shouldn't be a way to select the next king. She laughed. "All the kingdoms choose one person from thier kingdom for the selection, but not all kingdoms have to participate. They have to meet the intellectual, mental and courage requirements and they have to be able to think in stressful situations. It matters if you can manage a kingdom well, but it also matters if you can defend it with your own life. You have met all those requirements with your journey with the princess. Sbe talked about your journey very much and She even vouched on your behalf to the king." At least I met all the requirements, I'll have to do something for Midna tomorrow. "I'll be sure to participate. Could I have the orb so I can be on my way." The orb appeared out of thin air in her hand and she gave it to me. She explained that if I think of any location that I'll be able to travel there. I thanked her and thought about Ordan village. White and black light enveloped me and I dissipated.

(Teleporting later)

I ended up in my old tree house, but everything was dusty. I opened the tree house doors to see the people of the village enjoying their lives. I jumped off the tree house and landed on the ground. My father noticed me and came over and shouted "LINK!!". Everybody turned and came over to see how I was doing.

(A few hours later)

I stayed for a few hours and explained why I won't be staying so long. Some of the children were sad, but the adults understood and were happy that I would be king. Nobody asked how I even appeared in the tree house which was a little crazy. I needed to also check up on zelda to see how she is doing as well. I said goodbye and thought of Zelda's throne room.

(Teleporting)

I appeared in the throne room with a flash of black and white light. The guards approached me with spears, but soon realized who I was. They apologized and I made my way to Zelda's throne. I'm sorry if I scared you princess zelda on my entrance. She explained that the instant that the light appeared she put up a magical barrier. I bowed and explained why I am back and why I will be going back. She laughed "Well Link I guess you won't be leaving then. The only King you'll be is by my side." I looked up surprised at what she just said. "Um princess Zelda is this a joke?" She stood and her expression changed to anger. "Guards don't let him leave this castle at all costs!" Guards surrounded me from all sides and there were to many to fight." I started to fight the guards, but as one fell two more came their place. I started to get cut and stabbed from all angles until I was laying on the floor bloodied and bruised. "Guards get him on his knees!" The guards did as they were told and I lay on my knees. Zelda walked up to me. She grabbed my chin and brought my face up to hers "You are a soldier, nothing more nothing less. You are mine. We've been together in all our past lives, why should now be any different?" I laughed. "I m not your soldier anymore. I found someone I love and she defiantly isn't you." I spat in her face. "You insolent dog!" She started kicking and punching me in the face. I coughed up blood on the carpet "If you love Minda so much than why don't you go to her, but It doesn't seem like you can't in your state." She laughed. "I guess I'll take your advice then." I smiled and touched the button that was pinned to my tunic. All I heard was "Noooooooooo!" And with a flash of light I was gone. I appeared in the ground in the library. All I heard was someone crying and another figure yelling "quick where is the doctor." With those words I fell unconscious.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoy I really liked this part