Part 13

hope you guys enjoy

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Links pov

I smiled while the crowd was waving and cheering. I looked and saw my opponent who was minorly healed was stumbling towards me. I walked with Midna to go and meet him halfway. He reached out a hand and I took it appreciating that he was being mature about the fight. He had a devilish smile on his face, but I chose to ignore it. He reached behind his back and pulled out a knife and tried to stab me, but before he could Midna jumped in front of me and took the blow. She fell to the ground and I didn't know if she was alive or dead. I looked at the guy who delt the blow and I was in pure rage. I checked if Midna was ok. "Don't worry Link she is only unconscious, I'll have the doctor come and heal her."The King assured me, I nodded and looked back at my opponent. I punched him in the face sending him into the ground. I picked him up and put my arms around his neck. "You don't have to do this I deserved that position. You came along and had to take it." He was struggling to breathe. "I wouldn't of gotten that mad if you stabbed me, but you stabbed her." He laughed "You don't have to kill me I'll give you whatever you want." He pleaded "Can you heal and take that knife out of her." He shook his head. I was about to break his neck "Why" he said trying to struggle even more. "I have no choice, you hurt the somebody that means everything to me and that sin is yours." I twisted my arms and broke his neck letting him fall to the ground like a rag doll. I walked over to Midna where she was sitting on the ground while having the doctors use healing magic. "You didn't have to kill him Link. We could've made him face trial." I sat down next to her. "I had to Minda" she looked at me. "Did you really have to or did you only do it to satisfy your blood lust." I looked at her. " Who says I have blood lust. He hurt you and you mean everything to me." The doctor said he was finished and walked out of the arena. Let's go somewhere more private. I didn't know what she meant until she snapped her fingers. We were teleported to her bedroom. "Why'd you teleport me and you to your bedroom," I asked puzzled "Well you seem a little stressed with everything that's happened in both our worlds." I came towards her bed. "So you want me to take a nap with you." She smiled "Yes it's your reward for winning the battle." I accepted the reward and crawled into bed with Midna. It was a little awkward, but we loosened up a bit. "Goodnight wolfy". Midna said as she started to doze off  "Goodnight Midna I said as I pulled her close." I smiled like a little kid and then fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hope you all enjoy the part need some feedback