part 10

Hope you guys enjoy leave a comment I'm lonely

//////////////////////////////////

Links pov

I turned around to see Midna walking towards me, but help but stare. "Am I to beautiful that your at a loss for words." I remember those words clear as day. My expression didn't show it, but it made me sad, but still kinda happy to hear those words again. "Oh you bet". Minda was wearing a a black bikini with yellow stars all over it. "Don't stare to much Link. You might not like what stares back." She walked into the pool. "Oh I doubt that very much to a large extent." We started swimming around and we had a race, long story short I won. "When did you learn how to swim like that Link." I splashed her. "I don't know all, that matters is that I won." I dove underwater and pulled Minda down with me. She smiled and I pulled her into a kiss. We came up for air. "Man Link almost couldn't help myself." She said smiling. "Do I look appetizing or what." She laughed. "Of course you do Link." I got out of the pool. Walked to the edge were Minda was and jumped while transforming into my wolf form taking her under with me. "Jeez Link you almost drowned me." I appeared out of the water. It was easier to swim for some reason. I howled at Minda. "Right let me use my telepathy." She activated her telepathy. "Do I still look appetizing Minda." I swam around Midna a few times. "Of course you do my favorite animals are wolves you know." She kissed the top of my head. Me and Minda kept swimming until her father appeared. "Yes father is there anything you need." He looked back and forth between me and Minda. "Yes there is actually, would you both please get dressed and come see me in the library." He exited the pool room. "We'll have to cut our pool time." Minda snapped her fingers and we appeared in the room. "You know the drill Link." I nodded and got ready. I walked to the library while Minda was getting changed. "Link just the person I was looking for, we need to talk." I nodded and sat down. "Since Minda is a princess she needs to have a husband of royal blood. You link are not of royal blood, but you are the goddesses chosen hero which I think makes you higher than any normal prince." I understood what he meant by that. "Are you asking me to be the next king." He nodded "how do you know I'm even good person." He laughed. "You're the chosen hero Link you can't be bad and my daughter trusts you with her life, that is more than enough to satisfy me." He is right, but would Minda even take me to be her husband anyway. "When Minda and I came back with the artifact you took it and gave it to the royal appraiser correct." He nodded. "Before I can become king I need to see my friends and family one last time." He nodded understanding the situation. "I'll explain the situation to Minda, you go and get that orb and come back to the library. Minda wanted me to give you this as well." He held out his hand to reveal a pun that you attach to your clothes. He explained that Minda had infused her magic with the pin allowing for one instant teleport to the castle from ant location. "Thank you give Minda my thanks and I will be off." I started it walk out. "One thing Link there are other Twilians of royal blood that want my daughters hand and I know you won't let that happen. How we settle things like that are trial by combat." I turned around and smiled. "I guess I better hurry then." He laughed. "I like that humor Link. The trial will begin tomorrow at noon. I'll tell Midna you'll be back tomorrow afternoon." I nodded and left to retrieve the orb.

////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoy sorry I haven't talked about Minda at all I'll get around to it.