part 21

I appeared in my old tree house. I ran my fingers down the bookshelves and felt the the dust in my hands. Everything appeared to be untouched. I looked out of my door window to see everything looked like it was going well. Nothing appeared to be wrong. I smiled. "At least my friends and family are ok." I began to teleport to Zelda's throne room. I appeared in a flash of black and white light. "How have you been Zelda. Still jealous." I smiled and bowed. "Guards do not approach him I need to talk with him." Zelda stepped out of her throne and came down to meet me. "Why do you bow to me Link. You don't see me as a friend." I smirked. "You are a princess after all. For me not to bow in front of a princess would be insulting." She put her hand on her hip. "Don't play games with me Link why did you return." I walked up to her and got in her face and narrowed me eyes. "To get even." She stepped back. "You do anything to me and your village is destroyed." I laughed and pointed to the orb in my ear. "This orb in my ear is recording this whole conversation. I could give this information to the public. They would label you as a corrupt princess. They would force you off the throne. You don't want that now do you." She stepped towards me. "What are you gonna do then." I smirked. Time began to slow around me. I walked towards Zelda and struck her body with a flurry of  devastating blows from my fists. Time went back to normal. Zelda's eyes became wide and she fell to the ground gasping for air. "Don't be so dramatic Zelda you only got the wind nocked out of you. Maybe some fractured or broken bones, but I didn't hit you hard enough for that." She stumbled getting up. "What magic was that Link." The guards surrounded me. "Time manipulation. I learned it from a book it's really helpful when you're in a pinch. Sadly I have to go." I took the orb from my satchel and held it in my hand. "If you tell the people anything that happened here. I will tell them what has happened so far. Who are they gonna believe. The hero or the corrupted princess. Also if you hurt my friends or family I will come back and you won't like what will happen." I narrowed my eyes at her and teleported back to the dining room. I waved to Minda and Amenadiel. "Good job Link I heard everything. Luckly she didn't call your bluff on it being able to record the conversation." I gave Minda a hug. "Minda I need to talk with your father alone please it is very important." She agreed and left the dining room. I faced Amenadiel. "I'm going to propose to Minda. We've liked each other for a long time. I hope you'll give your blessing." He smiled and gave me a hug. "Link I couldn't be happier. That year away from you destroyed Minda emotionally. She wouldn't stop talking about how great and strong you are. You have exceeded my expectations in every way." I patted his back. "Thank you Amenadiel that means a lot to hear you say that. Before I can ask her I need a ring." I thought about who I could ask for one because I don't have any money. "Amenadiel I think I could get one. Just tell Midna I'm running an errand and I'll be back in an hour." He nodded and I teleported to my old tree house.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you all enjoy