Erasermic (Aizawa x Hizashi)

Aizawa hummed as he sat down in the teachers lounge, book in hand as he was curled up in his infamous yellow sleeping bag. Between sleeping and training his students, he enjoyed reading. It was a nice way to calm and just enjoy the silence.

That is, until Hizashi, or Present Mic, popped in. He could be annoy at times, but that wasn't what bothered him. He had a liking towards him. Out of everyone he could like- it had to be the most loud-mouthed, flirty, colorful man in the world. He gave one glance at him before he looking back down to his book, burying the bottom half of his face into his scarf.

"Sho! What's up?" Hizashi said happily, peeking over his shoulder to skim over what he was reading. Aizawa felt his cheeks heat up slightly at their proximity, puffing out his cheeks. He gave a satisfied hum before he pulled back, "Didn't take you up as a romantic type."

"It's a good book. I'm allowed to appreciate good literature." The raven-haired man replied back, not even bothering to ignore him. He'd get his attention one way or another. Hizashi nodded and sat beside him.

"And I agree. I just never knew you were into all that sappy stuff." He gave a half smile. Aizawa sighed and set his book on his lap, using his index finger to save his page. He looked over at him, seeing the blond was wearing his normal glasses rather than his sunglasses.

"And why is that?"

"You're just a very brooding person Sho. But I get it. You like the cuddly, kissy, cute types of relationships." His smile grew wider, "That's adorable really." Aizawa sighed again, rolling his eyes.

"Zashi- Do me a favor and be quiet? I'm really trying to just read here." Hizashi rose a brow but rose his hands in defeat.

"Alright, alright. Go ahead and ready ya nerd." The raven-haired nodded and opened his book, beginning to read again. Not even a page in he felt a weight on his shoulder. He glanced to his side and saw Hizashi had laid his chin on his shoulder, his eyes drifting along the page he was on. He was going to comment but he noticed how intrigued he was- his brows were furrowed in concentration and his emerald eyes seemed brighter as his lips moved while he mouthed the words.

Aizawa hummed softly and gently leaned his head against the blond's, going back to reading. The man beside him had actually kept his promise of being quiet, just contently reading along. After about 5 chapters of that, Aizawa closed his book. He turned to Hizashi and noticed his eyes were already focused on him, a small smile on his lips.

"I think I kinda like romantic novels now." He hummed, still not moving from his spot on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

"Gives me a chance to be like this." He mumbled, making Aizawa's cheeks heat up, "It's really comfortable.. Anyways, I gotta go. Got students to teach." He pressed a kiss to Aizawa's cheek before he stood, adjusting his glasses as he shot a bright smile down at him.

Aizawa watched as he walked towards the door, opening it.

"All might! What's up? How's teaching going for ya?" He called out loudly before he left. The raven haired man chuckled and shook his head, rubbing where Hizashi had kissed. He sighed and smiled, standing up slowly and heading out as well to go back to the classroom. He'd talk to the blond later about what had happened, but for now, he had teaching to do.

Word Count: 596 words