KiriBaku (Kirishima x Bakugo)

Kirishima was sitting in his room, glancing constantly at the clock. Bakugo had left with Midoriya, and he knew that wasn't anything good. He fought with the freckled teen constantly, for no reason. He knew no matter how civilized Midoriya could be, he'd do what he needed to defend himself against the hot head.

It was late when he finally began to hear faint shouting. He slowly opened the door of his dorm and crept out to where it was. He peeked around the corner and found Bakugo and Midoriya, both looking beat up, wrapped in Aizawa's capture scarf. Aizawa was shouting at them for sneaking out just to fight, only releasing them after Toshinori whispered something to him and giving the two teens proper punishments. He walked off back to his room, grumbling to himself.

Midoriya wasted no time in rushing to his room. Bakugo stood there a moment, looking down at his wounded arms before he began to drag himself toward his room. Once he was sure they were the only two there, Kirishima launched himself at him. He hugged onto him, kissing over his face.

"You're such an idiot- you could've been expelled! Why would you risk everything just to fight with Midoriya? What were you two even fighting about? Don't ever do that again, you hear me?" He rambled, cupping his cheeks as he looked down at him worryingly. He melted slightly as Bakugo gave him a small smile, his ruby eyes soft as he kissed the palm of his hands.

"It's nothing babe.. we just had to settle things." He mumbled back quietly, nuzzling into his hands as he closed his eyes, "You were probably up waiting for me, huh?"

"You promised I could sleep with you tonight." Kirishima sighed, pressing a quick kiss to Bakugo's lips, "Come on.. You're probably sore as hell."

"That I am." He chuckled as he took his hand and walked with him towards his room, "But I'm alright. Not bad punishment either- I'm surprised with how Aizawa is. He expelled over 100 students already."

"That's why I was worried." The red head squeezed his hand, "What would I do without you? If you weren't here, I'd lose my motivation to be the number 2 hero." Bakugo chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry babe. Everything is okay now, that's what matters." Kirishima blushed and puffed his cheeks out.

"You're being too sweet."

"What, I can't be nice sometimes?"

"No- it's weird. So stop it."

"Fuck okay." Bakugo laughed, pulling Kirishima into his room, "Come on then shitty hair. Grab one of my shirts if you want." He closed the door and immediately began to tug off his shirt, tossing it beside his bed as he slipped off his shoes. He yawned and crawled into his bed, leaving his arms open for Kirishima.

Kirishima didn't hesitate to slide off his clothes and pick out one of Bakugo's shirts to put on. He went over to the bed and laid down on his chest, sighing contently as he felt his arms wrap around his waist and pull up the blanket. He buried his face into the crook of his neck.

He felt his eyelids grow heavy, yawning quietly. He heard a chuckle rumble in his boyfriend's chest, smiling softly.

"Go to sleep shitty hair." He heard him whisper, kissing his head, "I love you."

"I love you too.." Kirishima mumbled, slurred slightly by his sleepiness. He heard another chuckle as he felt gentle patterns traced to his back.

He melted completely, letting himself succumb to the sleep overtaking him with a small smile on his lips and love in his heart. 

Word Count: 594 words