SlightlyAngst!EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi)

//my art this time!! I rushed it a bit, but only because I was excited and I liked the idea-

Hizashi didn't mean to. He really didn't- but it just happened. Him and Aizawa were talking, and he got too excited, and his quirk. He couldn't control it, not as well as he should have.

He shouted right into Aizawa's ear. His sunglasses cracked, and he quickly took them off before the shards could get into his eyes. He blinked as he tried to focus his slightly blurry vision. Once it did he saw Aizawa hunched over holding his ear. He knew what happened before he saw the blood.

Hizashi dropped his glasses to cover his mouth, tears flooding his eyes.

"Sh-Sho- god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." He stuttered out. Aizawa picked up his glasses, looking up at Hizashi with tear pricked eyes, moving away his bloodied hand from his ear. The blond could feel his heart sink, seeing him in the pain he was. He usually never showed any emotions, but he really did it.

His feet moved without his acknowledgement, sprinting off quickly as tears rolled down his face. He could hear Aizawa call out after him, but he ignored it. His vision was blurry already, and the tears made it worse, but he continued to run. He bumped into things and people on his way, only barely apologizing as he continued on. He only stopped when his lungs hurt, wheezing breaths coming out of him.

He collapsed onto his knees beside a building, coughing and sobbing. He hated his quirk in that moment. He hated that at any given moment, he could hurt someone to the point they'd lose their hearing. He hoped Aizawa would go find someone that would help him- go back to UA and find Recovery Girl. She could help him.

After 10 minutes of crying to himself, his legs curled to his chest and his face buried in his knees, he heard footsteps following after him. He wiped away his tears, already knowing who it was. He looked up and sniffed, seeing Aizawa's panting form as he caught up with him.

"Hizashi." Aizawa breathed, collapsing down in front of him. The blood around his ear and his hand dried by now, but his eyes were still glossy. Hizashi covered his mouth again, scared he'd start sobbing all over again, "God Hizashi, don't ever run away like that again."

The blond let himself be pulled into his chest, grasping onto the back of his shirt as he tears filled his vision again. He cried quietly burying his face into his shoulder, gasping out apologies as he did, always being returned with an 'it's okay' and 'it's not your fault.'

Aizawa kissed his head as Hizashi calmed down into small, stuttered breaths. He curled into his chest, closing his eyes. The dark haired male stood, carrying the blond in his arms. They walked back to UA, and Aizawa got his ear checked. It would take a few sessions since he took so long to get to Recovery Girl but he would be healed and his ear would be fine.

"Sho?" Hizashi asked later that day as they were at his house, in his bed. Aizawa answered with a hum, "Are you really not mad at me? I.. I hurt you. This annoying quirk- it hurt you"

"'Zashi, I promise, I am not mad at you. I don't hate you, I don't hate your quirk, and im not mad at it either." Aizawa shifted so he faced Hizashi, softening at his nervous, upset look, "I promise to you, okay?" He cupped his cheek. The blond nodded and placed his own hand over the other's, nuzzling his cheek into it.

"Yeah, okay." He whispered, wrapping his arms around his torso and burying his face into his chest. The smaller sighed softly and hugged him back, burying his face into his locks.

"Wanna listen to music?"

"Yeah.."

Word Count: 639 words