⚠️SugarDaddy!EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi) Part 1⚠️

//might not be suitable for some people so if you don't like, skip these

Hizashi didn't think he'd have to resort to such a thing, but here he was, sitting in the bar of a club and waiting for the man who was supposed to meet him.

He'd gotten out of UA a year ago, hero license and all, but out of all of that, he was broke. And since he decided to be a solo hero and not a sidekick, he wasn't well known and wasn't going to be paid very much if at all in the beginning. Plus, his parents thought it was best he'd move out and stop asking them for money.

So what's the first thing you do when you're a 19 year old with no money and no help from your parents? Get a sugar daddy. At least, that's what a few of his friends suggested. It was a joke, of course, but at this point, Hizashi would do anything just to be able to eat.

Hizashi was about to get up and leave, doubt running through his mind, but a man sat beside him. He seemed older, about 30 years or somewhat, a cigarette between his rough looking lips. His hair was slicked back in a bun, a few strands escaping but it didn't seem messy. He wore an all black suit, a shimmering gold watch on one of his wrists. God, did he look rich.

Hizashi flushed as the man looked down at him, seeming to eye him up and down and realization hit him.

"A-Aizawa?" He stuttered. This was the man who he spoke to online on whatever website it was made specifically for sugar daddies and sugar babies.

Aizawa nodded in response, slipping the cigarette out with a puff of smoke.

"You're Hizashi then?" He asked in reply, his silver eyes seeming to glint mischievously, "My.. You're cuter in real life." Hizashi blushed deeply and adjusted his sunglasses, looking down. He'd never felt more anxious in his life.

"That's me." The blond replied after a moment, "So uh.. H-How does this work? Being a.. Sugar baby?" Aizawa chuckled at the boys innocence.

"Well, let me tell you something kitten." The man shifted to face Hizashi, making the small boy do the same by shifting him with a hand on his thigh, "What I want is simple. As long as you do what I ask of you, I'll pay you. As much as you want. I'll only pay you once a month though." He said, "And all the while, I can spoil you with things I buy you myself."

"Wh-What do I have t-to do for you?" Hizashi gazed up at Aizawa, watching as the man leaned in and he swore his heart was pounding so loudly, he could hear.

"It's simple kitten. I won't make you do anything you don't want, but you just gotta come over and stay a couple days a week. Keep me company. Maybe even help me with a few other things.." The younger male felt his hand slide up his thigh a bit.

"I.. I'll have to think about it." Hizashi said softly, gently moving Aizawa's hand back down to where It originally was, "Is that okay?"

"If course it is." Aizawa gave him a gentle smile. He put out his cigarette in an ashtray beside him, before slipping a hand in his suit pocket and pulling out another one. He saw him pull out a pen, and he wrote down his number on the cigarette.

They both stood, and Aizawa slipped the cigarette into Hizashi's sweater pocket. He gave him a small smirk before he headed off, weaving his way through the small crowd. The blond stood there, feeling little tingles wherever Aizawa had touched. He slid his hand into his pockets, tracing over the cigarette he was given.

He decided he would wait a few days before calling.

Word Count: 627 words