Omegaverse!EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi) Part 1

Aizawa sighed as he relaxed in the teachers lounge, curled up in his yellow sleeping bag. The students were on a break, and he decided to take that time to take yet another nap during that time. He was just about to fall asleep when someone walked in and a heavy, sweet scent filled the room. He recognized the scent immediately, his eyes slowly opening.

"Hey Sho!" Hizashi chirped, a bright smile on his face. Aizawa returned the excited entrance with a small hum of acknowledgement. Hizashi went over to the coffee machine, humming to himself as he made himself a coffee.

"You should really use your scent blockers." Aizawa said after a moment, shifting in his sleeping bag, "Alpha's can't control themselves sometimes with a scent that strong."

"Oh, I trust you guys!" The blond looked over at Aizawa, "And I make sure to use them before I leave the school."

"Good." Aizawa murmured, "Make me one too, would you? I'm not gonna get a nap with you here, and I need the energy." Hizashi nodded, setting to work on a second cup. Aizawa couldn't help but smile at his eagerness. He always was desperate to impress the Alpha's even if he knew they wouldn't mate with him. He so desperately wanted to be the best Omega he could be.

His eyes had started to shut again when he heard the cup being set in front of him and the wave of Hizashi's caramel scent hit him. Aizawa let out a small shudder, opening his eyes and giving Hizashi a small smile, "Thanks." He mumbled, sitting up and wiggling out his top half out of the sleeping back.

The blond gave a flash of a smile before he headed over to his own cup. Aizawa watched him, sipping from his cup. Hizashi was being strangely quiet, and he wondered what was happening. Only a few things caused him to not act like himself.

The tired male was going to ask but Hizashi soon doubled over and his scent grew thicker. Aizawa bit back a possessive growl as he stood, setting his cup down.

"'Zashi?" His emerald eyes met his own, glossed over and his cheeks flushed.

"Ah- N-No, stay back. I'm okay, I-I'm fine! My heat.. just c-came a little early.. is all." He wheezed, attempting to stand up again, shuddering at the feel of his slick building up.

"I can hold myself back." Aizawa grumbled, walking over to him. He quickly lifted him bridal style, fighting back a blush as he heard a small gasp escape his lips, "Let's get you home. I'm sure the others will understand." He walked out of the teacher's lounge, keeping the door open so the scent could go away.

"Sho.." Hizashi whimpered softly, burying his face into the crook of Aizawa's neck, "Alpha, please.." Aizawa could feel his face heat up, but he kept his composure. He had to. He didn't know what he'd do if he took advantage of Hizashi when he was at his weakest.

15 minutes of walking later, they made it to Hizashi's house. Aizawa was sure he'd never blushed this much in his life. His face was bright red, and Hizashi pressing desperate kisses against his neck, no matter how many times he'd told him, no Hizashi, don't do that, and if you don't I'll leave you here- he set him down on the couch.

The blond whined, hugging onto Aizawa's legs as he held him close, rubbing his face dangerously close to the growing hard on he had.

"Oi, down, now!" Hizashi immediately obeyed, his emerald eyes gazing up at him with such submission and eagerness Aizawa had to cover his mouth to stifle a small moan, "Stay. I'm gonna get you something to change into."

Aizawa left and went back- he got one of his hoodies for Hizashi to wear, hoping it'll subdue his need- helping the blond change into the clothes with struggle. He made sure to use a slick pad, not wanting him to soak through another pair of boxers. As soon as the sweater was on him, he brought the sleeve into his mouth and gently suckled on it.

Aizawa ended up having to sit with him, brushing out the gel in his hair to get it down. Hizashi eventually fell asleep, small purrs and mumbles coming from him. Aizawa sighed and tilted his head back, closing his eyes and going to sleep.

He'd leave first thing tomorrow morning.

Word Count: 732 words