EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi)

//oof guess who's back to writing one shots y'all 

It was raining. Not the light rain that comes and goes, but a pouring rain that seemed never ending. Pounding onto the glass windows and seeming like pellets that would burst through the roof at any moment.

Hizashi pushed back from his desk, tilting his head back to glare up at the ceiling like it would silence the noise currently distracting him from his work. His glaring only seemed to make the rain get louder. Hizashi stood up with an exasperated groan, dragging his feet as he went to look for Aizawa to distract him in a better way.

He found him sitting on the couch with their kitten in his lap. Hizashi went up behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Stressed?" Aizawa said, leaning his head against the blond's as he stroked their kitten's fur. Hizashi replied with a small nod, burying his face into the crook of his neck, "Well, come here then. Isn't too comfortable there." The blond obeyed and walked around the couch, plopping himself beside his boyfriend.

"I hate this rain." Hizashi mumbled, "It's too loud and gloomy." Aizawa nodded in agreement, his silver hues flicking up to his emerald ones, "I can't concentrate. It seems like the world just knows I need to focus and wanted to ruin it."

"Not everything is out to get you babe." The raven haired male leaned in, kissing Hizashi's cheek with a faint smile, "You'll be okay. It's gonna lighten up in about an hour or so.. for now you can stay with me and mochi."

"That does sound nice." The blond mumbled, wrapping an arm around Aizawa's waist, pulling him close, "Movie then?" His boyfriend nodded and reached for the remote.

Aizawa flicked through movies. Some were too cliche, or too scary, or too sappy for him. Hizashi ended up taking the remote and picking one himself. Mochi made herself comfortable between their legs, gentle purrs coming from her made them both smile.

They watched the movie together, Hizashi rambling on about his favorite moments, and practically saying the lines by memory. Aizawa listened, his arms loosely around the blond as he rested his head on his chest.

It took a while for Hizashi to notice that the raven haired male had fallen asleep to his talking. He contemplated getting up and letting his lover sleep, but he didn't want to risk waking him up. He never did when he was sleeping. He worked so hard, he deserved the rest.

The blond leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. laying himself back on the couch, he relaxed himself and closed his eyes. Might as well nap while he was there. He absentmindedly traced patterns to Aizawa's back. Mochi curled up on his chest just above Aizawa's head and under Hizashi's chin.

Hizashi thought for a moment what it would be like to have a child themselves, having them curl up much like their kitten. He slept with that in mind, wondering if he could bring up the topic when they woke.

Word Count: 506 words