⚠️SMUT⚠️ EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi)

They hadn't meant to go this far during their break, but now that they were here, why stop?

Aizawa wasn't one to do such lewd things where they could be caught at any moment, and considering Hizashi's quirk it gave them a bigger disadvantage of staying hidden.

And he was definitely not temped to do this when Hizashi has his hair up in the ridiculous hairdo, and with the stupid, bulky directional speaker around his neck. And his dumb headphones and sunglasses..

Yet here he was, on his knees, his boyfriend's dick balls deep in his mouth as he attempted to swallow the whole of him without gagging. He was doing well as of now, and Hizashi's small twitches and grunts where enough to spur him on to continue.

Aizawa bobbed his head along the blond's length, wishing he'd put his hair up since it kept getting in his face. He pulled off a moment to catch his breath, licking his lips slowly as he gazed up Hizashi.

"Man, hard to make you cum.." he chuckled breathlessly, leaning into Hizashi's touch as he ran his thumb along his bottom lip and shoved into his mouth to suck it off. Aizawa did do eagerly, closing his eyes a moment.

"Wanna make this last.." The blond murmured softly, watching as his silver eyes opened again to gaze up at him with a small, precious smile. Hizashi bit his lip, taking his chin in his thumb and index finger, shoving his length back into his boyfriend's tight, warm mouth.

Hizashi tilted his head back, letting out a throaty moan as he bucked his hips into the heat. It was clear Aizawa was not expecting the sudden roughness, his cheeks flushing as tears pricked his eyes. Saliva and pre cum were spreading over his lips, making them slick and glossy which just made it all the more hotter.

Each thrust into Hizashi's mouth caused more mess to drip down his chin, his eyes slowly fluttering more and more shut. The soft squelching and gagging noises coming from him made the knot in his stomach grow tighter and tighter, his breaths and moans coming out more higher pitched.

Hizashi lolled his head to the side to check the time, seeing they had at least 5 minutes left if Aizawa wanted to make it back to class only a little late. He gave a jolt and deep growl as Aizawa's tongue prodded at the piercing just below the head of his cock.

"So close Sho, come on." Hizashi breathed, feeling his boyfriend's fingers wrap tighter around his thigh, growing more eager, "That's it Sho, that's it.. doing so good, gonna cum." He praised, his eye fluttering shut.

He held his head down, feeling the burst of pleasure finally reaching him, vibrating through his body as he covered his mouth to muffle his slightly loud moan of Aizawa's name. He twitched and gasped as he felt him suckle gently, milking him from all he had. A few gentle thrusts of his hips and Hizashi let out a hiss at the overstimulation.

Aizawa pulled off, panting softly as he wiped his mouth with his scarf. He chuckled as Hizashi scrunched up his nose in disapproval, only giving a shrug as he stood up. He grabbed onto him by his speaker, tugging him into a heated kiss. It only lasted a couple seconds because Aizawa was already late and he didn't want to seem suspicious.

Hizashi watched as his boyfriend left, shoving himself back into his boxers and fixing his leather pants as he stumbled over to his desk. He collapsed onto it, still recovering from his orgasm.

He'd have to make sure Aizawa got a treat later that day at home.

Word Count: 615 wordsh

Better image^^