EraserJoke (Aizawa x Emi)

//oh wowie a straight ship—

Everyone knew about the playful flirts Emi threw Aizawa's way. How often he would shoot them down, how annoyed he often got with her jokes and laughter. Emi kept trying at it though, and it was almost as if there was no end to it. Until one day.

It was the day the students would be getting their hero license. Aizawa was ushering his students together when he heard a familiar screech of his name.

"Eraser! Bet you didn't think I'd be here!" Emi called out cheerfully, rushing up to Aizawa. He sighed and rolled his eyes, turning to face her.

"You're absolutely right. I didn't think you'd be here." He said, looking down at her. He wasn't sure why he felt somewhat happy that she was here, "I suppose you're going to try and annoy me today, per usual?"

"Awh, you can't say you don't like my jokes!" Emi wrapped her arm around Aizawa's shoulders, grinning up at him, "I'm a riot! You should go out with me!"

"No." Emi burst into a fit of giggles, hunching over and holding her stomach. Aizawa sighed and pushed her hand off him, "You're impossible to talk to Joke, as usual." He mumbled, shaking his head. He couldn't help a small fond smile though. He wiped it off before Emi could see.

"Well, you'd better head off with your students! I'll see ya around sleepy head!" Emi said with a few giggles, "And I will get that date Eraser!" She waved as she headed off to her students. Aizawa sighed and walked over to his students, watching over them until it was time.

——————

Unsurprisingly, Emi sat nearby to Aizawa when the tests started. He tried his best to ignore her and her ridiculous jokes, but he eventually caved in and listened. He didn't laugh of course- her jokes were far from actually being funny- but he just nodded along to what she said, always replying with a hard 'no' whenever she mentioned a date or marrying.

After a moment she stopped, staring hard at Aizawa. It was a bit uncomfortable with the silence, so he cleared his throat.

"What?"

"You smiled." Emi said softly, tilting her head, her seafoam green hair bouncing slightly, "Like- genuinely smiled." Aizawa rose a brow.

"I don't think I did."

"Yeah, you did. For a split second you genuinely smiled!" Emi giggled, quickly jumping over the seats to be beside Aizawa, "Date me."

For some odd reason, it didn't sound like a joke, or a tease. It sounded genuine, and the way her bright green eyes seemed to shine with something new. Aizawa buried his bottom half of his face into his scarf, biting his lip. He shifted before sighing, giving a small nod.

"Fine." He replied quietly, "Fine, I'll go on a date with you." The female let out a squeal, wrapping her arms around Aizawa as she launched herself at him. He let out a grunt, wrapping his arms around her waist. Their faces where inches apart, and he couldn't help the blush that grew on his cheeks. Emi's cheeks seemed to light up too.

Aizawa didn't know what came over him, but he leaned in and kissed Emi. It wasn't anything special- considering he'd never actually kissed anyone before- but he liked it. Her lips were soft and plush, and best of all she was quiet because of it. He closed his eyes as he felt her hand running through his hair, rubbing small circles to her hips.

They pulled away when a horn sounded. Emi scrambled off of Aizawa, clearing her throat and rubbing the back of her neck. The dark haired male sat up and straighten himself out, fixing his hair lazily.

"That was something."

"Yeah, it was.." The usually loud and bubbly woman beside him was quiet, shy. It was cute, "Was that your first kiss..?" Aizawa smiled and kissed Emi's head.

"Yeah. I'll warn you now though Emi.. I'm not very good at expressing my emotions. But I will try my best with you, I promise." Emi nodded and took Aizawa's hand, lacing their fingers. It was nice for a moment, before she began to snicker. Aizawa gave her a questioning look, only causing her to start laughing.

"You've never kissed anyone before me!" Aizawa rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away from Emi's, allowing her the fit of laughter she dragged herself into, "Wait, no! I didn't mean it as a bad thing!"

"No, you deserve it. Go ahead and laugh." Aizawa crossed his arms over his chest, looking down to watch his students again as the announcement given said they'd be starting the second part to the test.

"Shota!" Emi whined, wrapped her arms around him. Aizawa sighed and nuzzled into her seafoam green hair, kissing her head.

"Shut up and let me watch." She gazed up at him before quickly nodding and burying one side of her face into Aizawa's chest. He hummed and finally relaxed, watching as the second part of the test began.

Maybe the jokester wasn't as bad as he'd thought.

Word Count: 827 words

BNHA/MHA One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara