TodoDeku (Todoroki x Midoriya)

Midoriya let out a small gasp as he looked outside the window of his dorm room, watching as little flakes of snow dropped from the sky into the growing pile on the ground. He quickly piled up his jacket, gloves, scarf, beanie, and boots, rushing out of his room. He loved snow. The soft, plushness of it and all the things you could do. The snowmen, the snowball fights, the snow angels- he loved it all.

Midoriya giggled to himself as he shoved his arms through the sleeves of his jacket. Someone set a hand on his shoulder as he put on his boots, looking up to familiar blue and grey eyes.

"Oh! Todoroki!" Midoriya straightened himself out, "Did you need something?"

"Why are you dressing like that? You seem rather excited." Todoroki replied softly, "Do you like snow or something?"

"I love it!" He smiled brightly, "It's so fun! I've always loved the snow." His eyes lit up suddenly, gasping, "Would you want to come outside with me? We could have fun!" Todoroki seemed to think for a moment before he gave a slow nod.

"I guess, sure. I've never really played in the snow." He said, giving a slight smile, "I wouldn't mind it. I'll go get my things on. You can wait for me outside." Midoriya nodded rapidly and hastily tugged on his beanie, gloves and wrapped himself up in his scarf. He swore he heard Todoroki chuckle but when he looked up he was already halfway to his dorm room.

The green haired teen happily headed outside, laughing as he saw Denki, Sero, Mina, and almost everyone else outside playing in the snow. He headed over to Tenya and Uraraka who were currently building a snowman. Soon enough Todoroki was at his side.

"Seems a lot of people like snow." He said after a moment, looking around at the others were were currently engaged in a snowball fight.

"Yeah! It's my favorite time of year." Midoriya chirped happily, giving a big smile to Todoroki, who gave a small, kind one in return. It quickly faded once he was hit in the back of the head with a snowball. They both turned to who had thrown it, and everyone scattered except a terrified Denki.

For a moment, no one moved. Midoriya glanced up at Todoroki, watching as a smirk grew over the multi-colored boy's lips. Todoroki looked picked out a bit of snow, packing it and looking up at the yellow haired boy. Denki, who just now realized what he was going to do, turned to run but was knocked over by the snowball, face planting into the snow. Bakugo laughed loudly, which resulted in a snowball being thrown into his face.

Hell broke lose after that. Snowball were being thrown at one another, including Todoroki and Midoriya. Todoroki made an ice wall for them to hide behind, a wide grin on his face. For a second, the green haired boy stared at him, his heart fluttering slightly at the sight of his wide smile and shining eyes.

"Hey, pass me another snowball." Todoroki looked down at Midoriya, laughing a bit. He grew flustered, quickly reaching to the ever decreasing stack of snowballs, handing on to him. But he didn't throw it. He tilted his head as his multi colored eyes gazed down at him.

"Wh-What?" Midoriya squeaked our, feeling his face heat up despite the cold.

"You're blushing.." Todoroki mumbled softly, sitting and setting the snowball side. He gently cupped Midoriya's cheek, pulling his hand back as he gave a squeak at the cold. He tried again with his other hand, heating it up a bit to it was warm. He leaned into his slightly this time, "Why are you blushing?"

"I-It's ridiculous.." The green haired boy muttered, turning shyly into the palm of his hand. Todoroki blushed faintly at that- he looked adorable.

"Nothing you say is ever ridiculous.. What is it?" Midoriya's eyes slowly shifted to his. He felt his cool hand on his own warm one.

"It's better if I show you.. close your eyes." Todoroki furrowed his brows but obeyed anyways, his eyes shutting quickly. He heard shuffling, a warmth of breath on his lips, then a pair of lips on his own.

His eyes shot open to see Midoriya's face scrunched up as he closed his eyes, his face the reddest he'd ever seen, and his hand gripping tightly into his own. He couldn't help but kiss back the older teen. His own eyes closing. They pulled away yo catch their breath, gazing into each other's wide and sparkling eyes.

They were then bombarded with snowballs. They wrapped around each other, laughing loudly as they were pummeled. Once the ambush ended, the pulled away and wiped off the snow, looking up at their friends.

"Gross, you love birds!" Mina shouted with a laugh. She began to imitate their kiss, causing everyone to laugh as well. Midoriya flushed and buried his face into Todoroki's side. The teen just laughed with them, smiling.

"We're gonna head inside. I can only handle so much cold." He said after the laughter died down, standing with Midoriya at his side. They waved as they headed inside.

"Wanna watch some movies in my room? I have a lot of blankets and we can bring in a few snacks." Midoriya asked softly, looking up at his new boyfriend.

"I think I'd like that."

Word Count: 886 words