Teen!EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi) Part 1

Aizawa sighed as he shuffled toward the entrance of UA. He had decided to apply to the school knowing it was the best for those wanting to get a job as a hero. Unlike others who wanted to show off their quirk and get famous, he didn't want to. He didn't care much for the limelight or the money. He just wanted to do his job and protect those who needed protecting.

Aizawa tightened his grip on his backpack straps, walking in. There were plenty of impressive quirks from what he's seen so far, but he knew not a lot of them would make it.

Either their quirk wouldn't be good enough, they were too cocky, too angry, too narcissistic, or their quirk just gave them too much of a big disadvantage. But he guessed that's why they only chose specific people for the hero courses.

He walked into his homeroom class, heading towards the back. There were only a few students considering it was still a bit early, and he was grateful. He got to sit in the middle back seat, where he would be able to be far from anyone else and be able to focus.

Well, that was until a bright, loud boy burst into the classroom. Almost immediately, he was annoyed. He was too bright, his crazy blond hair was too big and too gelled up, and what was the need for sunglasses indoors?

The bright boy waved and talked to a few students in the class, all the while being louder and more expressive than he needed to be. Aizawa was sure he was going to sit in the front but then their eyes met.

He cursed to himself as he began to walk up to his desk, a big, dumb smile on his face. Why did he bother giving him attention?

"Hi! I'm Hizashi Yamada!" The blond chirped, holding his hand out for Aizawa to shake. He stared at it a moment, contemplating on ignoring him but the boy seemed so happy to talk to him- and no one ever was. He sighed and took his hand, shaking it half heartedly.

"Shota Aizawa." He replied, setting his hand back on his desk, "Just call me Aizawa." Hizashi nodded and took a seat beside him. Aizawa tried not to make an annoyed face.

"Mind if I sit here? Just thought I would! You looked kinda lonely." He said, tossing his bag aside and smiled at Aizawa. Why was he so happy and cheery?

"I guess not. You're already there anyways." He shrugged, looking down. For some reason, his cheeks felt hot, "Just don't be so loud."

"But loud is my thing! It's my quirk!" Hizashi said excitedly, "I cant control it much, I get louder when I'm excited. Broke the windows of my house once! Did you know-" Aizawa sighed and laid his head on his desk, listening to him with a small smile.

Maybe having this loud, bright, eccentric boy beside him wouldn't be so bad.

Word Count: 490 words