TodoDeku

Todoroki has never felt the need to be close to anyone before, and he'd never been that great at expressing himself. Which was why it was such a huge wonder why Midoriya even decided to be with him out of everyone he knew- Bakugo would even be a better choice than him at this point.

He loved Midoriya, of course, he just didn't know why he felt the same. It turned out his boyfriend was able to decipher his feelings better than he expected because he voiced his concerns.

"Shoto?" The teen looked up at the mention of his name, softening when he saw Midoriya.

"Oh, Izuku. Yes?" He asked, opening his arms so his boyfriend could lean into his chest and hug him. He held him close, nuzzling into his green curls, "What's wrong?"

"That's what I was going to ask you." Midoriya looked up at him, a pout on his freckled face, "You haven't been yourself lately."

"Oh.." he said softly, frowning, "I suppose I have.. it's nothing really though."

"I don't think that." The teen reached up and cupped his cheeks, gently brushing his thumb under his eye where his burn scar was. He flinched slightly but soon melted at the touch, "Tell me what's wrong?"

"Izuku, it's really nothing."

"Shoto.." The heterochromia teen bit his lip, his eyes drifting down, "Please, I worry about you. You know I love you.."

"But why?" Todoroki whispered, his eyes closing, "Why do you love me? There's so many better choices than me. You'd be happier with any other person, but you picked me.. why?"

"Oh Shoto." Midoriya took his hands and led him to sit down, sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around his torso, laying his head on his chest, "I love you for so many reasons. You're brave, you're smart you're kind, you're straightforward, and you don't hesitate to say what's on your mind. God, there are so many more things about you that I love."

"Really?" Todoroki mumbled, his cheeks flushed slightly.

"Of course. You're eyes- they're so beautiful, I just lose myself in them sometimes- you're smile is so soft and bright, you're voice is so calm and reassuring, even your laugh is beautiful to me." The green haired boy looked up at his boyfriend, a small smile on his lips, "You're perfect to me Shoto. That's why I picked you, and that's why I love you."

Todoroki nodded and pressed his forehead to Midoriya's as he gazed down at him with a loving, gentle look. They stayed like that a moment before they kissed. In that moment, he could not feel any luckier to have such a caring and loving boyfriend such as Midoriya.

They pulled away with dorky smiles on their faces and nothing but love and admiration in their eyes.

"Wanna go get some soba?"

"Yeah.."

Word Count 462 words 

It's short and sweet- mostly a little vent for myself really but I hope you enjoyed!