MiriTama (Mirio x Tamaki)

Tamaki walked out of Class 1-A, gripping his chest as he focused on his breathing. Come intern with us, Mirio said- Interning would be easy, he said. He couldn't do it though. His anxiety got the best of him. So many eyes on him, searching him for his weaknesses and gazing at him with judging eyes and evil thoughts.

Tamaki could feel his breath quicken again, sliding down and sitting in the floor. His legs were slowly growing numb, and so were the tips of his fingers. He couldn't help the quick, desperate gasps of air as he closed his eyes. He hadn't expected a panic attack. He hadn't had them in a while- but doing something new must've triggered it. Why couldn't he be like Mirio? He was brave and strong. A few kids wouldn't scare him.

Tamaki felt tears stream down his cheeks, but he focused on thinking of Mirio. His gentle hugs and bright smiles, those loving eyes of his, his reassuring words.

"Tamaki?" He heard Mirio's voice, a little distanced. He got foggy when his panic attacks took over. He couldn't open his eyes though. Soon he felt warmth beside him, then soon enveloping him. He was brought into Mirio's chest, and Tamaki quickly latched onto him. He listened to his heartbeat, the gentle thudding of it as he tried matching their breathing together.

Soon the purple haired boy was able to breath normally again, feeling slowly returning to his limbs. The numbness reached up to his elbows and just above his knees this time. Tamaki sighed and melted against Mirio, slowly peering up at him.

"Better?" The blond asked, gently rubbing circles to his boyfriend's back. He nodded, pressing a shy kiss to his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah.. thanks to you." Tamaki mumbled softly, hugging onto his torso as he pressed closer to his chest, "It's so hard.."

"I know, but I'm there with you. So is Nejire. Don't worry babe." Tamaki smiled thankfully and nodded. He slowly stood with Mirio, gripping onto him as he balanced on his somewhat shaky legs. He sighed and let go of Mirio.

"I love you." Tamaki said with a hum, flushing brightly as he realized he'd said it out loud. He covered his face, "I-I mean- well, n-not that I d-d-don't love you! Gah- I mean-" he was cut off by Mirio moving his hands, only making his face flush darker as he leaned in.

"I love you too.." he mumbled, gently kissing him. Tamaki tensed for a moment before he returned it, wrapping his arms around Mirio's neck and pulling him closer. The shorter realized then just how much he loved his boyfriend. No one made him feel as safe and secure.

"Oh my gosh! Look at them!" Tamaki quickly pulled away as he heard a squeal, seeing Mina and the other girls peeking out the door. He quickly hid his face into Mirio's chest, gripping onto him. The blond only laughed and held him close, reassuring Aizawa it was fine as he shouted at his students to get back to their seats.

The purple haired boy looked up at Mirio, gazing at his bright smile and his shining eyes. He smiled and sighed, nuzzling his chest gently. He was glad he had such an amazing guy all to himself.

Word Count: 541 words 

Sorry it's so short but I still don't know very much on these characters- but I will howbfilky learn more so I can write more of these two!