Kirishima x Kaminari (KiriKami)

// warning: slightly suggestive at the end

Kirishima rolled over into his side, groggily rubbing at his eyes in an attempt to get rid of the sleepiness still there. When he opened them he couldn't help but smile at the messy bed-head of blond hair on the pillow beside him, blanket hanging just below a slender waist to expose smooth tan skin, dusted with faint freckles.

Muscular arms wrapping around the figure, Kirishima pulled Denki to his chest. His head dipped down to press lazy, chaste kisses to the skin of his shoulder and neck, admiring the silky soft skin cooled from the AC currently blasting in their room. He could feel the blond stir under the touches, a quiet content sigh heard before he turned in his arms.

Butterscotch hues, still glazed over with sleep as they met scarlet ones, small smile on a freckled face. Kirshima leaned in to press a kiss to his lips, humming quietly.

" morning .. " Denki hummed in reply, relishing in the husky tone in Eijiro's voice with the tiredness that lingered.

" morning .. you been awake long? " Kirshima shook his head in a no, burying his face into the crook of the other's neck - giving the blond an opportunity to run his fingers through his hair, enjoying the softness of it. Kaminari loved it when it was down. Kirishima looked much more handsome like that.

They stayed in that position for a moment longer, feeling one another's breath on their skin and listening to their heartbeats echoing through the other's chest. Until Eijiro resumed his flutter of kisses against Denki's skin, which the other quickly melted into as he always did. He was always so gentle with him.

" you're really hot you know. " Denki laughed in response, legs wrapping above Kirishima's hips, one hand remaining in his ruby red hair while his other hand moved down to skim over the scarred expanse of skin of his chest and torso, admiring the way his muscles twitched under cold touch.

" says you .. you're the one who works out. " lips ghosting over his collarbone, and Denki tilted his head to get a better look of the other's face, serene and peaceful. He gave Eijiro's hair a gentle tug, earning a blissful groan.

" yeah, but you're skin's all smooth, soft .. your pretty little freckles. " Kirishima nipped his skin, sending a shiver through Kaminari's spine, " especially hot when you're under me. "

Kaminari snorted and playfully swatted his arm, earning a melodic laugh in return. He trailed his kisses back up, over collarbones, over his shoulders, neck - he was sure to leave plenty of kisses, pausing now and then to leave a lasting mark on his skin. Dark purple and red bruises sprouting over his skin, each one earning in a wonderful little sigh or quiet moan. Up until he reached the plush, pink lips he loved.

Denki pulled away form the slow kiss first, pecking the tip of the red-head's nose as he smiled.

" we've gotta get out of bed eventually babe. " it earned him a whine, the arms around his waist pulling him closer to toned chest and a particularly noticeable hard object underneath him.

" right now? " With a smirk, the blond rocked his hips, watching a blush bloom across Eijiro's cheeks and towards the tips of his ears, sharp teeth catching the bottom of his own lip to keep back a noise.

" mm .. one more hour. " Denki replied before letting out a surprised yelp as he pressed onto his back, toothy smile and lustful eyes gazing down at him. The predatory look sending another shiver running through him.

" that's all I need baby. "

they look a little longer than an hour before they got out of bed, and needed to do an extra bit of cleaning - and a little more time in between.

Word Count: 630 words