⚠️SMUT⚠️Omegaverse!EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi) Part 2

Aizawa doesn't know what exactly woke him up- whether it was the strong, overpowering scent of caramel, or the weight on top of him, the little moans and whimpers of his name, or the gentle rutting on his leg- he woke with a start. His hands instinctively grasping onto Hizashi's hips.

It took a moment, but once Aizawa realized what was happening he stood up, making Hizashi fall back onto the couch with a small whine.

"Hizashi!" Aizawa scolded, and the omega returned it with a desperate expression. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "You know better! Even if you're in heat."

"You don't make it better." The blond bit his lip, shoving his hand down between his legs and lightly rocking his hips. He let out a small moan, his cheeks flushed, "G-God, you don't know what you do to me Alpha.." Aizawa shuddered and squeezes his eyes shut, calming himself down. His cheeks felt to warm, and he could feel the blood shooting down to his groin.

"Trust me, I have an idea." He muttered, opening his eyes again. His eyes grew slightly dark at seeing a wet spot growing on the couch from Hizashi's slick. The pad must've not worked that well. He watched the Omega grind against his own hand, desperate gasps and moans leaving him. His face was scrunched up in pain and frustration, clearly so wanting to cum but never quite reaching it.

Aizawa sighed, taking his hand and yanking him up. Hizashi gasped, his glossy emerald eyes gazing up at him. He stumbled after him as he was dragged to the bedroom, hopeful that the Alpha would finally help him.

As soon as they were in the room, he was shoved down onto the bed, Aizawa towering over him. Hizashi shook with eagerness, spreading his legs whorishly. He didn't care though. He was just so eager to have his Alpha finally helping him. To finally please him like a good Omega.

What Hizashi didn't expect was the Alpha to reach under his bed and pull out a box. He had a bunch of toys he'd use when he was in heat. What he wondered was how he knew they were there. Hizashi was going to let out a whine of protest when he was shot a look, immediately silencing him.

Aizawa took his time choosing which toy to use, finally picking a long, almost transparent blue knotted dildo. Hizashi didn't remember getting it, but he didn't care. He felt the Alpha's skin, pale fingers press against his hole, bucking his hips down with a moan. Aizawa smirked and pressed in two as once, enjoying the gasp as jolt Hizashi gave.

He worked him open, thrusting, prodding, stretching. The blond was certainly vocal, always reacting with a special noise, no matter where his fingers pressed against. He managed four fingers inside of him before he let out a desperate moan, the fingers clearly not satisfying him enough anymore. Aizawa hummed and slid out his fingers, gazing into the emerald eyes below him as he brought his hand up and sucked the slick off his soaked fingers.

Hizashi whimpered, his face flushed a bright red. Aizawa smiled faintly and grabbed the dildo from earlier, pressing the cool, smooth silicone to his hole. The Omega pressed down, managing the head inside before his hips were kept still.

"F-Fuuck!" Hizashi cried, frustration building in him at not getting what he wanted. Always having to wait. The dark haired male above him chuckled.

"What? Not satisfying for you 'Zashi?"

"Y-You tease too mu-much you f-fucker." Hizashi whimpered out, trying to rock his hips but Aizawa had a lot more strength than he thought. Aizawa let out a hum, gently twisting and turning the dildo, making him let out gasps.

"Alright, I'll give it to you." Hizashi gave him a thankful look which quickly turned to a worried one at the Alpha's smirk, "Don't say I didn't warn you though.." Hizashi opened his mouth to ask but he felt the dildo ram into him, Aizawa setting a bruising pace.

Hizashi cried out, jerking at the sudden thrusts. His thin body arched, his legs spreading instinctively to the movements. He was very aware he was rambling, praising his Alpha, thanking him over and over again for giving him the pleasure he needed.

"Yes- oh yes, Alpha! Right there- oh god, yes, please, please, please! Ah- You're so close Alpha, almost there, ooh- so good Alpha, feels so so good, so good." Aizawa listened, his smirk growing as he watched tears stream down Hizashi's face, his body twitching and jerking as he bucked back against the dildo ramming relentlessly into his prostate.

Hizashi could feel his release, he could feel the warm vibration through him as he was edged closer and closer. His back was starting to get sore from the almost perfect arch he'd managed to keep, his toes curling and his knuckles turning white as he gripped the bedsheets.

"Alpha, Alpha! I'm so close, oh fuck- I'm close. Alpha, please, I'm so so so close Alpha. Let me cum, can I cum? I needa cum-" Aizawa shushed him, smiling as he wrapped his hand around his length. He pumped him with his thrusts, and Hizashi let go. He finally came undone, cumming more than he ever had in his life, sobbing out moans.

The Alpha hummed, slowing the thrusts of the dildo until he reached a halt, watching as Hizashi drifted in and out of consciousness. He eased out the dildo, tossing it back into the box. He'd clean it later. He kissed the blond's sweat slicked forehead as he went to get him something to wear and a rag.

Aizawa gently cleaned off the cum from Hizashi's chest, humming softly to himself. He knew the poor Omega would be sore tomorrow.

He gazed down at his sleeping figure, his blond hair fanned out like a halo around him. His cheeks were still slightly flushed, his mouth hung slightly open as he slept, his eyelashes having little droplets from the tears. Aizawa smiled softly, sighing as he eased on the new pair of boxers with a slick pad, slipping on a baggy shirt on him. The Alpha tucked in the Omega into the bed, kissing his forehead again as he laid beside him.

Aizawa wrapped his arms around him protectively, falling asleep quickly beside him.

Maybe helping Hizashi with his heats wouldn't be so bad after all.

Word Count: 1065 words