Quirkless!EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi) Part 1

Aizawa sat comfortably at the seat he always sat at in a cafe. He was currently reading a book, his hair hung over his shoulders as his tired eyes drifted over the words on the page. He tried to concentrate as much as he could, but he felt like someone was staring at him. He didn't like having attention- which was not an issue since he normally didn't get it- so having that feeling wasn't fun.

He looked up in an attempt to find who was the culprit for him having this uncomfortable feeling when he noticed a barista behind the counter. He had long, bright blond hair tied back in a lazy bun, a few strands escaping to curl in front of his pierced ears.

He wore the same uniform as the others who worked with him, white button up and a bright green apron with black pants. He was rather slim, and he had to admit, he was somewhat attractive. When he finally caught his emerald eyes in a gaze, the blond turned away quickly with a small blush on his cheeks. Aizawa rolled his eyes and looked back down to his book.

That man could be the most attractive person in the planet, he was not going to get his attention just by staring. If he wanted to talk, he should walk up to him.

Suppose something or someone heard his thoughts because not even a few moments later he noticed the blond male begin to walk up to him. He pretended to read his book, sudden anxiety spiking in him.

"Um, excuse me." Aizawa looked up slowly, up to the bright smile the male had. He found the small gap between his top two front teeth kind of cute, "I'm Hizashi! If you hadn't read my name tag- and I was wondering if I could hang a bit? I'm on break."

"I suppose. You can call me Aizawa." Aizawa sighed, propping his head up with his hand, elbow on the table. His drink still laid untouched in front of him. He should really start drinking it before it got cold.

"Well Aizawa, I've heard you come around often. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a teacher for high schoolers."

"Oh really! How old are you?"

"31."

"That's pretty young for a teacher! I'm 30! But I'll be 31 soon enough!"

The conversation went on like that for a while. Aizawa even began to ask his own questions. What he learned so far from this man was his birthday was July 7, he liked to sketch and play instruments, he had his own little podcast- which Hizashi had suggested he listened to, he had over 100,000 hours put into it- and that he worked everyday except weekends from opening to closing.

Aizawa looked down at his phone to check the time.

"I should get going." He mumbled, saving his page before closing his book and standing. He gulped down the remnants of his drink, pushing in his chair.

"Ah- wait!" Hizashi pulled out a small pad and pen from his apron, scribbling something down before ripping it off and shoving it into Aizawa's hands, "There. Call me sometime!" He flashed him a bright smile before he headed off back behind the counter.

The dark haired male looked down at the number, which had a little heart at the end, before glancing back up at Hizashi. He returned the gaze while waving ecstatically, he waved back lazily. He slid the paper into his book, turning onto his heels and leaving.

Once he got home he pulled out his phone and number, letting his cat curl up on his lap as he saved Hizashi's number into his phone. He couldn't help the faint smile on his lips.

He'd visit again sometime that week. 

Word Count: 621 words