KiriBaku (Kirishima x Bakugo)

Kirishima hummed as he was getting his stuff from his locker to go home, taking his books and shoving them into his backpack. He jumped slightly when a hand slammed beside his locker, looking over to see a familiar pair of ruby eyes and spiky blond hair.

"Hey Bakugo." Kirishima smiled brightly, "You gonna walk with me again?"

"Of course I am. I always walk with you, idiot." Bakugo snorted, leaning against the lockers, "We're gonna stop somewhere first though."

"Oh- alright! As long as it's doesn't take too long. I want to study tonight."

"Oh jeez. You're starting to be a nerd." The blond pushed off the lockers, shoving his hands into his pockets as he nudged his head toward the exit, "C'mon then. If you wanna get home by curfew." He teased, smirking as he began walking out. Kirishima followed, curious as to what Bakugo would want to show him.

The walk wasn't long- they just talked the entire way. And by talk, it was mostly Bakugo complaining about Midoriya and mostly everyone else in class 1-A, talking about how he was the best. The red-head just nodded along with what he said, offering some nice compliments now and then that would just set him into another rant. Suddenly Bakugo stopped, making Kirishima bump into him.

"Oh- are we here?" The blond nodded, suddenly quiet. It was just a park, empty since the sun was already setting. Only two kids and a parent were by the swings, their faint giggles and conversation being heard. They walked to the bench and sat down, "So, why are we here?"

"Kirishima- you're my best friend, you know that, right?" Bakugo said softly, looking over him. It startled him how gentle his expression had gotten, and how his eyes seemed to be glinting with something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Of course I know that. You're my best friend too." He set a gentle hand do his shoulder, furrowing his brows, "Are you alright? Not to be rude but.. You're never really kind. Is something wrong?" Bakugo set his hand over Kirishima's, gently squeezing.

"You can hate me after this.. You can decide to never speak to me again and leave me a lonely asshat again but.." he paused, taking a breath, "I like you. I really fucking like you.. You're the only person I feel I can tolerate and be with and talk to. I didn't know what it was at first but now I know that I really do like you and I want to be more than friends.." He mumbled, looking down as he bit his lip. The red-head blushed vividly and stared wide eyed at his friend.

"Katsuki.." he whispered, gently cupping his cheek with his free hand. He could see a flash of panic run over the other's face, his eyes hesitantly shifting up to him, "I like you too.. I really do. You may be an asshole, but that's what I like about you. You're so determined for everything and being number one. I just hope I can be your number one.."

Bakugo's face lit up, leaning into Kirishima's touch.

"Don't scare me like that, idiot." He mumbled before he leaned up, pressing their lips together. It took a moment, but Kirishima kissed back happily, his eyes fluttering shut. They stayed there a while longer, just curled up with each other and exchanging small pecks and smiles.

"Oh.. I really should be going." The red head mumbled after a moment, looking down at his phone, "My parents are wondering where I am." Bakugo gave a small pout but nodded, standing with him.

"Then I'll walk you. Come on." He took his hand, lacing their fingers as he began walking with him to Kirishima's house.

"But what about you? Won't you get yelled at?"

"Babe, anything would be worth it for you." Kirishima blushed but smiled, leaning against his arm. He could tell he was going to like this a lot.

Word Count: 654 words