⚠️SMUT⚠️ EraserMic (Aizawa x Hizashi)

//istg if this gets a flag too—

Hizashi sighed as he hunched over his desk, skimming over the papers he had on his desk. He had to admit- it was rewarding to be a teacher at UA and getting to see so many faces everyday, but it was exhausting at times. Especially when he was frustrated more than one way.

In other words, he had a major hard on. He had meant to get rid of it earlier, but got caught up when a student came in to ask him a few things and lost track of time. Now he had to stay after hours and do his work before he could deal with it- otherwise he'd never get it done.

He was currently grading a paper, red marks littering then- he realized he should really talk to this student who is just absolutely failing this class- when someone had knocked on his door. He glanced up, his shoulder slumping as he relaxed- seeing it was only Aizawa.

"Hey Sho. What's up?" He asked, smiling as he tilted his head. He waited for the response, just assuming it was taking a while because of his attire. He had taken off most of his costume, leather jacket on his lap- to hide his boner of course- his hair was tied back in a messy bun, his headphones were instead resting on his shoulders, and he had settled on wearing his normal glasses instead of his sunglasses.

"Nothing really. I just ready to leave when I noticed your light on." Aizawa said after a moment or so, "You're usually one of the first to leave. What's the change."

"Ah- grading papers." Hizashi sighed, leaning back in his seat as he tapped his pen on his desk, "I meant to finish earlier but I had to talk to a student."

"Always something with them, isn't there?" The black haired male walked over, making Hizashi tense up a bit. He pressed his legs together as he sat back up again.

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled, biting his lip as he went back to focusing on the paper he was grading. It didn't help Aizawa was beside him with all the tension and stress he was feeling. Not to mention how unbelievably attractive the teacher looked, his messy hair around his face as he gazed down at him with those dark eyes. The blond's breath hitched as he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up.

"Are you alright?" Aizawa asked softly, a worried expression on his features. The hand moved up to press against his forehead, making his cheeks heat up more than they already were- which he hadn't even realized were red until that very moment.

"Oh, yeah! Definitely!" Hizashi grinned up at Aizawa, gently pushing his hand away, "Never better actually! And I think it's really time for you to get going- I have papers and I'm sure you do too! You can go now Sho-" he gasped as he was pulled up, the leather jacket on his lap falling to the ground.

"You are a really bad liar 'Zashi.." the black haired male mumbled, a fond smile on his lips, "You're definitely not sick, but there's something else bothering you." his eyes drifted down to his crotch, and the blond instinctively pressed his legs close in an attempt to hide it, "Is that your mic or are you just excited to see me?" He teased, pulling him closer.

"Sho-" Hizashi squeaked, gazing up at his silvery eyes with his own emerald ones, "I'll handle that later, I really need to finish grading my papers. You can go, really." His face burned impossibly deeper, watching as Aizawa slowly slide down until he was on his knees and fuck he'd be lying if he said that wasn't the hottest thing he'd seen in his life.

"Who said you had to handle it on your own?" He asked quietly, raising his hand and ghosting his fingers along the bulge in his leather pants, making Hizashi instinctively buck his hips with a quiet gasp, "Before we do anything- do you want this? Sincerely?"

"Yes- yes, Shouta." Hizashi whispered, his eyes fluttering halfway shut, "Please.." he knew his voice had heightened a pitch at the last plea but at that moment he didn't care. He needed this.