Chapter 1

~Isabella's POV~

I heard my alarm go off and I knew that I had to get up and make sure my little sister gets up and ready for school. You see my mom and dad go on business trips every since my twin brother died of cancer about 2-3 years ago. It still haunts me till this day but I try so hard not to think much about him because I know it will affect my sister Noel. Oh, where are my manners? My name is Isabella Hernandez and I'm 16 about to be 17 in a few months. I have a little sister named Noel and she is 14 years old. She's like a mini me and I love her so much.

Anyway's back to the story. I went to Noel's room and see she is jumping around, dancing to some boy band music like an idiot.

Isabella: What are you doing?

As I said that she immediately falls to the ground screaming.

Noel: Don't do that to me ever again!
Isabella: (laughs) Sorry. Anyways what are you doing?
Noel: Dancing along to the best band there is!
Isabella: One Direction?
Noel: (gasps) To early sis. Way to early

I laugh at that.

Isabella: Again sorry. Get ready so I can take you to school.
Noel: Ok ok chill. I'm getting ready.
Isabella: Good. Now hurry up.

With that I left her room to go to mine and get dressed. I quickly put this on

I go downstairs and eat a banana waiting for Noel

I go downstairs and eat a banana waiting for Noel. I yell for her.

Isabella: Hurry up Noel! We don't have all day.

I dispose of my banana peel as Noel races down the stairs.

Noel: I'm coming I'm coming. Geez.
Isabella: Let's go before your late.
Noel: But what about food?
Isabella: Here eat this and get in the car.

I handed her an apple and playfully pushed her out the door as I grab my purse and keys.

Noel: Ok ok I'm going.

I laughed at her and quickly locked the door and got to the car. I started the car and drove off into the direction of Noel's school.

~Authors Note~
Hope you like the first chapter. It's my first one so if you have any questions you can comment.