Chapter 4

~TimeSkip~

It was the day of Why Don't We's book signing and I had to get Noel up so we can pick up her friends and also to not be late. I went to her room and knocked on the door.

Isabella: Hey Noel it's time to get ready.
Noel: Ok be out in 15 minutes.
Isabella: Ok hurry, don't want to be late.

With that I went back to my room and got dressed. I was wearing this

After I got ready I went downstairs and grabbed 2 pop tarts, 1 for me and 1 for Noel

After I got ready I went downstairs and grabbed 2 pop tarts, 1 for me and 1 for Noel. I was finishing my pop tart when I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.

Isabella: Easy speedy Gonzalez.

I laughed as I saw Noel rushing around the house.

Noel: I can't find my book. I put it somewhere now I can't remember where.
Isabella: ( smiles) Have you tried your room?

She quickly ran upstairs. I laughed and grabbed my purse and Noel's pop tart and went to start the car. I plugged up my phone and shuffled my music. Soon after Noel comes running out the house but not after locking the door. Then she literally jumped into the car which was uncalled for but I didn't mind.

Noel: Ok I'm ready. Let's go get Sadie and Michelle and let's hurry on up.
Isabella: (slightly laughs) Ok ok calm down. Oh and here.

I handed her the pop tart I grabbed and she took it and ate it quickly. I laughed and headed towards the direction of Sadie's and Michelle's house.

~TimeSkip~

We got to Barnes & Nobel, and let me tell you it was packed with screaming fans. I actually admired them for having the guts to meet their celebrity crushes/idols. I know I wouldn't be able to control myself. I felt myself being dragged and I looked to see that it was Sadie.

Sadie: Michelle and Noel are already in line and I volunteered to get you since you were in your own little world.
Isabella: Oh, uh thanks. I'm sorry for keeping you guys.
Sadie: (smiles) It's ok. Do you do that a lot?
Isabella: Do what?
Sadie: Space out.
Isabella: Yeah, Yeah I do. I don't know why but it started a while ago.
Sadie: Well if you ever feel lonely I'm here if you want to talk.

I smiled at her as my heart melted. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Isabella: Thank you.
Sadie: Always

With that we found Noel and Michelle. The line was a little long and it will be forever until it will be our turn so I decided to use the restroom.

Isabella: Hey girls, I have to use the restroom so I trust you guys to behave when I'm gone ok?
Noel: Don't worry we'll be fine. Just go and do your business.
Isabella( slightly laughs) Ok

As I was looking around, I was checking my phone to see what time it is. Dumb decision because as soon as I did that I ran into someone, causing both of us to fall down.

???: Ugh, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
Isabella: Um yeah. I think so.
???: Here let me help you up.

He held out his hand and I took it, getting off the floor. I looked at him and I could have sworn I saw that face before.

Isabella: Um thanks.
???: No problem. I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention on where I was going.
Isabella: It's cool. I should be the one who's sorry.
???: What's your name?
Isabella: Isabella. What's your's total stranger?
???: ( smiles) I'm Zach. Nice to uhh bump into you?
Isabella: (giggles) You too.

Suddenly I heard screaming then a guy came and ran up to Zach.

???: Dude you gotta help me!
Zach: What is it?
???: Your sister is going to kill me
Zach: Corbyn chill. She's not that scary.
Corbyn: Yes, Yes she is.
???: Get back here you green bean!
Corbyn: That's my cue to run. Bye!

With that he left and a girl that slightly looks like Zach runs up.

???: Where is he?
Zach: What even happened?
???: He took the last piece of pizza. I called dibs on that piece.
Zach: ( laughs) Jacque, it's just a piece. There's more coming, calm down.
Jacque: It wasn't "just a piece", It was the best piece.

As she said that she looked over at me finally noticing my presence.

Jacque: And who are you?
Isabella: (smiles)Hi, my name is Isabella. Nice to meet you.

She gave me this look like she doesn't like me. My smile faltered and I looked down at my shoes as if it is the most exciting thing in the world.

Zach: Hey ease up Jacque. She's cool
Jacque: Don't come crying to me when she steals all of your money.

With that she left and I was about to leave to until I got pulled back.

Zach: Hey, I'm sorry about her. She's just a little protective over me.
Isabella: I didn't notice.
Zach: ( smiles) Well I should get going it was nice meeting you.
Isabella: You to Zach.

With that he left. I smiled hoping it wasn't the last time I see him. I then remembered why I left the line in the first place and went on my way.

~Author's Note~
They met!! Hoped you guys enjoyed.