Chapter 6

~TimeSkip; 8 months Later~

~Isabella's POV~

I was in my room watching Netflix when my phone started to ring. I looked and saw that it was my aunt. Her name is Skye and her husband's name was Adam. Skye is my dad's side of the family. They are pretty cool people. I picked up and spoke first.

Phone Convo:

Isabella: Hey Aunt Skye what's up?
Skye: Your mother called me and she told me you guys need a little vacation.
Isabella: I mean yeah we do but I could've called you myself if we really needed it.
Skye: Aww sweetie, don't worry about it. I booked you and Noel flights to New York. You two leave in a few days.
Isabella: Wow, thanks so much aunt Skye. I'll let Noel know. I think that would be good for her. She's been down lately every since her book didn't get signed.
Skye: May I ask what happened?
Isabella: Well, one of her friends got super sick so we had to get her home. Apparently she got taken to the hospital. I felt really bad.
Skye: Aww I hope that poor girl gets better.
Isabella: Yeah me too. Well I gotta get packing then. I'll see you soon aunt Skye.
Skye: Oh I almost forgot. Your cousin is here and she's going to be staying with us.
Isabella: Really? Cool, can't wait to see her. I'll talk to you later.
Skye: Bye dear.

Phone Convo Ended

When the call ended I went to Noel's room and knocked.

Isabella: Hey kiddo, I have some great news for you.
Noel: What!?

I sighed. She's been a little harsh lately and I've done everything I can to help her.

Isabella: Well you and I have a vacation to pack for.
Noel: Ugh, why!?
Isabella: (sighs) Well because both mom and Aunt Skye thinks that it's best for the both of us to get out of the city for a little while.

I heard silence so I decided to give up.

Isabella: ( sighs again) Well I'll be in my room packing if you need anything. We leave in a few days.

I heard nothing again and went to my room. I feel bad. I was the one who got her hopes to high. I then heard my phone go off and saw that it was Zach calling.

Here's how I got his number. So you see after the whole sick hospital fiasco, I ran into Zach at the mall. He was there with his little brother and sister, Ryan and Reese. He told me that his family was visiting. Then we had an idea that we should hangout together. So the whole day consisted of me, Zach, Reese and Ryan. It was a really fun day. When I had to get home and take care of Noel, Zach and I exchanged numbers and then he had to get his siblings home. I really miss him. Anyways back to the phone convo.

Phone Convo:

Zach: Hey, Bells.
Isabella: Hey Zachy. What's up?
Zach: Nothing much. My best friends girlfriend went missing, so we are looking for her.
Isabella: I'm so sorry. What happened?
Zach: I don't want to worry you with my troubles. So what have you been up to lately?
Isabella: My Aunt just called and we are going on vacation.
Zach: Sounds exciting. Where you headed to?
Isabella: we are going to New York. We have family there so we are staying with them.

Suddenly I heard a faintly scream that sounded like one of Zach's friends or all of them and the line ended. I was so confused but shook it off and started to pack.

~ Author's Note~
Hope you enjoyed. Also sorry for the time skip.