Chapter 17

~ Isabella's POV~

We arrived and knocked on the door. Daniel was the one who opened it.

Daniel: Hey guys, nice to see you Isabella.
Isabella: Nice to see you too.
Daniel: Noel, How has Isabella been?
Noel: Bad.
Isabella: Thanks for ratting on me.
Daniel: Anyway, come in. All 3 of them are asleep.

We entered the room and see Jonah, Jacque and Zach asleep. Corbyn and Jack were watching TV.

Jack: Well, look who's alive.
Isabella: Hi Jack.
Corbyn: And she's speaking.
Mia: It took awhile.

I saw Mia looking sick and she went to the bathroom. The boys were watching TV and I was standing there awkwardly. After a little while, Mia came back from the bathroom. Then Zach started to wake up.

Mia: Don't be nervous.
Zach: Hi guys!.. What are these girls doing here?
Daniel: They are from the hospital remember?
Zach: ..Mia? Right? And her cousin?
Mia: Yeah.
Zach: Noel's here!
Noel: Hi Zach.
Isabella: How does he remember her and not me?
Mia: She visited him while you were cooped up in your room.
Isabella: Oh.
Mia: At least he remembers you being my cousin.
Isabella: He doesn't know my name.

That's when Jonah and Jacque started to wake up. They looked loopy and out of it.

Jonah: Oh hi Mia and Isabella.
Zach: Who's Isabella?
Jacque: Mia's cousin you idiot.
Zach: Oh. I'll remember next time.

I scoffed at that. Like he'll remember next time.

Isabella: If you do remember.

I said, under my breath. Pretty sure Mia heard me but she let it go.

Mia: How are you guys feeling?
Jacque: I feel alright. I just wanna be in LA.
Jonah: What about school? Acceptance to college?
Zach: College? I'm going to college.
Jacque: Maybe not anymore.
Daniel: Don't be like that.
Jacque: I know. It's only temporary.

I had enough and grabbed Mia and brought her outside. I wanted to know who's test it was and I know for a fact that it's not Aunt Skye.

Mia: What's up with you? You aren't yourself.
Isabella: I want you to tell me the complete truth of what I'm about to ask you.
Mia: You know I'm honest. Ask me.
Isabella: Are you pregnant?

There was silence for about 2 minutes. She then started to cry.

Mia: Yes!.. yes I am.
Isabella: Oh Mia.. don't cry. It's ok. I'll help you out with everything. I promise.

I then hugged tight. She hugged back, still crying. I pulled away wanting to ask another question.

Isabella: Is it Daniel's?
Mia: Omg! Yes it is!
Isabella: Ok sorry. Just making sure.
Mia: ( scoffs) Look, I'm sorry that things aren't going peachy with you and Zach but that doesn't mean that you can call me a slut.
Isabella: No one is calling you that. I just wanted to protect you.
Mia: Protect yourself! I'm fine. You don't have to care for me, that's what Daniel is for.
Isabella:( rolls eyes) Yeah ok. Whatever. I was just trying to help.
Mia: Don't!

I sighed, looking down at my shoes. Something that I do often. I then went inside to grab my stuff.

Jack: Hey where are you going?

I ignored them and grabbed my purse. I went to search for my keys. That's when Mia walked in but I ignored her.

Daniel: What's going on? What happened?
Isabella: None of your concern Daniel.

I snapped at him. I didn't mean to but I was just so mad.

Mia: Don't snap at my boyfriend!
Isabella: Shut up. I can do whatever I want. You can't control me.

I then found my keys and headed for the door. That's when I got stopped.

Noel: Where are you going?
Isabella: Home... to LA.
Everyone: What?!?
Noel: Again?
Isabella: I'm so sorry Noel. I'm really sorry. 

It was silent. No one talked or moved. I then decided that I should leave. I walked to the car and drove off. I had tears in my eyes but I didn't let them roll down. I then got home and went into my room. I quickly packed everything and went to buy a plane ticket. I then put everything in the car and drove to the airport.

I surprisingly got a ticket on short notice. I went through security and everything and went to sit down and wait. After a while they called my plane and said that it was now boarding. I got up but looked back hoping someone would come and stop me but no one did. I sighed and went to board the plane. I handed the lady my ticket and was about to walk away but then I heard my name. I turned around and saw... Zach?

Zach: Isabella stop.
Lady: Sir you need a ticket to board this plane.
Zach: Just give me five minutes.

The lady nodded and walked away.

Isabella: What are you doing here? You should be resting.
Zach: I came to stop you.
Isabella: Why?
Zach: Because... because something inside me told me that you were a special part of my life but I can't remember why. All I know is that you need to be here. You're family needs you.
Isabella: No they're better off without me.
Zach: Bells please.
Isabella: What did you just call me?
Zach: Sorry I uh.. I just saw that nickname in my phone and Jacque said that, that was you.

I sighed. He still didn't remember but at least where getting there. That's when the lady came back.

Lady: Times up. You're either boarding or not.
Zach: Isabella please?

I looked at both of them not knowing what to do. I then made my decision.

Isabella: Ok yeah. I'll come back Zach.

He then hugged me and I hugged back. We then apologized to the lady and went to get my stuff. After that we got in Zach's car and drove back to where everyone is. I didn't want to face them after my sudden outburst but I knew I had to.

~ Authors Note~
Hoped you all enjoyed.