Chapter 27

~ Wyatt's POV~

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them due to the bright lights. I re-opened them and looked around. I saw 2 people sitting in chairs, sleeping. I just sat there for awhile not knowing what to do. Then both of the people shot up and ran towards my bed.

Zoe: Oh my god. Wyatt you're awake.
Wyatt: How long have I been asleep for?
Selena: For almost 2 months. Graduation is next week.
Wyatt: Wait really?
Zoe: Yeah. What even happened?
Wyatt: Kaiya and Jay happened.
Zoe: So the plan is still on?
Wyatt: Yeah, the plan is still.
Selena: So Who are we going for again?
Wyatt: God Selena, that blonde girl. She was in the room with me back in Kaiya's house.
Selena: Oh right.
Zoe: Good. So on graduation we get her.

~ Next Week~

~ Isabella's POV~

It was the day of graduation, the day where everyone leaves me. I got ready and decided to dress nice. I looked through my closet and found a dress that looks like this

 I looked through my closet and found a dress that looks like this

I then did my hair like this

I grabbed my phone and purse and headed downstairs

I grabbed my phone and purse and headed downstairs. I went to the dining room to see everyone there. They were either eating or talking to each other. I sat down far away from everyone because I didn't want to talk to anyone, knowing I'll get upset and mad or get emotional and cry. I just played some games on my phone until I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked up and saw Zach. I then quickly went back to my phone. Then all of a sudden my phone was ripped out of my hands and Zach wrapped his arms around me.

Isabella: What are you doing?
Zach: What are you doing? And why are you by yourself not speaking to anyone?
Isabella: I asked you first.
Zach: I'm just trying to hug my girlfriend.

Ok pause. Yes, Zach and I are dating. Couple of weeks ago he got his full memory back and my body healed completely from the fight and everything. So we talked about what we wanted to do next and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. So from there on out, Zach and I have been dating and I've never been happier. Until today, where everyone is graduating and they are going to leave for college.

Isabella: ( sighs) I'm over here because I don't want to be sad, knowing I'll be sad when I see you guys get your diplomas. When I talk to you guys, all you guys ever do is talk about how exciting college will be and how tour is going to be awesome... It just makes me sad that you'll leave me.
Zach: We talked about this. Your going to be on tour with us.
Isabella: No I can't. I have school and Noel to take care of. Plus, I have a job that I haven't been attending for almost a year. I have responsibilities that I need to do. I can't just run off and be all happy, like nothing in the world can stop me.
Zach: Really? Cause that's all I ever think about.
Isabella: ( laughs) Stop I'm trying to be serious.
Zach: Yeah So am I.

I laughed and rested my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat. He then started to play with my hair, knowing I liked when he does that. I sighed and looked over at Mia and Daniel. They were so happy and Mia looks like she's going to pop any second but that's for another few months.

Isabella: Why can't I be Mia? Just for a day?
Zach: Why do you say that love?
Isabella: She just looks so.. happy and at peace with the world.
Zach: Well, you know what I think? I think that you are the most amazing person I can ever be with and you have this personality that's just so perfect for me. You also light up my day without even knowing it. You are Isabella and I'm glad I get the honor of dating her.
Isabella: Thank you Zach. You are the best boyfriend ever.
Zach: Of course beautiful.
Isabella: But I still envy her.
Zach: ( laughs) Ok love, whatever you say.

He then kissed the top of my head and we continued to talk about random stuff. I knew people were watching us but we honestly don't care. We are finally together and nothing and no one can stop us from being happy with each other.

~ Little TimeSkip~
{ Graduation Ceremony}

Everyone's families were here. I sat with Noel and Sydnie. We talked for a little bit until it started. There were speeches being made and diplomas being handed out. I looked at Noel and she was taking pictures of every little thing, claiming she didn't want to miss a thing.

I looked around, having an awful feeling in my stomach. I don't know what I was looking for but I kept looking. Apparently I was looking for a long time because the ceremony was done and the graduates were with their families. I looked over and saw Mia. I went up to her and we both hugged each other.

Isabella: Look at you. All grown up.
Mia: Oh stop. I just can't believe I graduated. And after everything that happened in this past year.
Isabella: Yeah it's crazy. But we managed together. Even after the fights we had we are closer than we ever were before.
Mia: Yup. Hey, I have to go talk to Daniel and his parents, I promised him I would. I'll see you later?
Isabella: Uh sure, yeah I'll see you later.

We hugged one last time and then she was off. I looked and saw the Herron family minus Jacque. I find that a little odd and that feeling I had earlier came back. I then looked over at Jonah's family, trying to see if Jacque was there and she wasn't. Jonah wasn't there either. I the started to panic. I'm guessing Zach saw because he came over to me looking worried.

Zach: Hey, everything ok?
Isabella: No, no Jacque and Jonah are missing.
Zach: They're probably just off somewhere, having alone time.
Isabella: No, no something happened. I just know it.

With that I heard screaming and automatically knew it was Jonah's. I saw that no one else heard it so I bolted off in the direction I heard the scream, ignoring my name being called.

I then saw a green lambo drive off and I tried to chase it, knowing that my friends were in that car. I then stopped, loosing the car. I was trying to catch my breath when all of the boys' families were coming towards me, looking at me with concern. They were asking questions like:

Myta: What happened? Where is Jacque?
Sydnie: What happened to Jonah?
Jack: Where are they?

And many more questions like that. I looked at Zach with tears in my eyes. He came over to me, along with Mia.

Zach: What happened Isabella?
Isabella: They— they...
Mia: Deep breaths.
Isabella: They're gone. Jacque and Jonah got kidnapped.
Zach: By who?

~Author's Note~

Hoped you all enjoyed. Sorry it took long to update a new chapter.