Chapter 28

~ Kaiya's POV~

I paced around the living room, while Zoe and Selena were trying to calm me down. I can't believe it's taking 2 people to kidnap one person.

Zoe: Relax Kaiya. They're almost here.
Selena: Yeah, I mean its can't be that hard to kidnap 1 person where there's like more than 300 people around. Right?
Kaiya: Shut up! Both of you just shut up! I need to think. We have to prepare everything for when she gets here.

Just then Jay and Wyatt drag in not only 1 but 2 bodies. Ugh they can't do anything right. I have to do everything by myself.

Kaiya: Um, what is this? I thought I said to take Jacque not another tag along.
Wyatt: Yeah well you try taking on 2 people who know how to fight.
Jay: Yeah and besides he was just there when we try to grab her. Must be the boyfriend.
Kaiya: Ugh we don't  have time for this. Zoe and Selena take him to the room, You 2 idiots come with me. If he doesn't talk then you know what to do. Let's go!

With that Wyatt and Jay brought Jacque's body in the trunk while Zoe and Selena dealt with Jonah. The 3 of us were on our way to the boys' venue. If this doesn't get me Zach then I don't know what will.

Jay: So when we get there, what do we do?
Kaiya: Ugh I don't know and quite frankly I don't care what you do to her. Just make sure it hurts her way worse when they got in that accident.
Wyatt: Ok, I'm sorry I lost control of the car and I didn't know the scrawny one was driving.
Kaiya: Yeah well be careful next time.
Wyatt: Whatever.

After awhile we arrived to the boy's venue. We put Jacque in a storage room and waited for the others to arrive.

~Isabella's POV~

I've arrived back home and went upstairs. I know the others are at Daniel's place so I know that Noel is safe. I was pacing back and forth not knowing when they are going to arrive.

I got my phone and called Mia. It went to voicemail. I tried to call everyone else but they all went to voicemail. I was pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do. I decided to go for a walk and clear my mind.

I was walking for about 2-3 hours. I somehow ended up in a abandoned house. I decided to explore it. It's been about 5 minutes when I heard noises.

I walked around the corner and saw two people with a camera talking to it. I decided to make my presence known and start talking to them.

Isabella: Umm hey..
Both boys: Ahh! Shit! What the heck!
Isabella: Omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys.
Blonde boy: It's ok. We just went expecting someone here.
Isabella: Sorry again. I'll leave if you want.
Brown hair boy: No it's fine. You can stay. Do you want to be in our video?
Isabella: Sure why not..

So that's what we did. We continued going around the abandoned house and they continued recording. It was fun and scary for the most part.

After a while they ended their recording and introduced themselves.

Blonde boy: I'm Sam by the way. That's Colby.
Colby: Hey what's up?
Isabella: Hey I'm Isabella. Nice to meet you guys.
Sam: You too. Can we have your number to hangout later on?
Isabella: Yeah sure.

We exchanged numbers and went on our way. I got home and saw everyone there either pacing or on the phone. I wonder what they're doing.

Isabella: What are you guys doing?
Everyone: Isabella!
Isabella: Yeah what's up?
Mia: We thought Kaiya took you.
Isabella: Oh I just went for a walk. Is Jacque and Jonah ok?
Jack: Yeah they are at the hospital.
Isabella: Ok good. I'm going to go to bed. Night guys.
Daniel: Walt that's it? You show up and now your going to bed?
Isabella: Um yeah. I'm tired.
Zach: You have to explain where you are.
Isabella: I don't so.. good night.

After that I went upstairs and immediately went to bed. I know I'm going to be in trouble when I wake up.

~Authors Note~
Hoped you all enjoyed. I'm sorry for the wait. My phone has been acting up. Another chapter will be soon.