Chapter 11

~Isabella's POV~

After the while meet and greet with the boys, we went home. I looked at the time and saw that I need to take my pills. I went to the bathroom and took out my pill container and took out a couple of pills. I was about to take them when I heard Mia.

Mia: Isabella?!
Isabella: Mia... What are you doing here?
Mia: What are those?
Isabella: ... Birth Control.
Mia: That is not birth control.
Isabella: Fine... I have cancer.
Mia: The same as Austin had?
Isabella: No.
Mia: Isabella... hoe come you didn't tell me? Does Noel know? Is there a cure?
Isabella: I was afraid. Noel knows. I don't know if there is.
Mia: Does Zach know?
Isabella: No, I plan on telling him... soon.

I can never tell Zach. What will he think of me if he knows?

Mia: You need to. Recently, I found out that I'm adopted.
Isabella: Really, I'm sorry.
Mia: It's fine. That's why I'm living here.
Isabella: Well, I need to go to bed. Night.
Mia: Night.

With that I went to bed. I should probably tell Zach this week but I don't know how.

~ TimeSkip; few days later~

I woke up and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. All I saw was cereal, so I took some. I went up to my room with my bowl of cereal and went to get ready. I got dressed in this

I also made a little effort with my hair and did this

I then went to put my bowl in the sink. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Mia and Noel laughing and having a good time. I ignored them and went to clean my bowl.

These past few days they have been spending a lot of time together and I get jealous more and more each day. They act like sisters more than Noel and I do. After I finished I tried to leave quickly but got pulled back by Mia who wants to ask me something. I started to get annoyed.

Isabella: Yes?
Mia: Um we just want to know if you wanna come with us to meet up with the boys.
Isabella: Oh actually I'm pretty busy right now. Aunt Skye wants me to babysit Alexa, Riley and Gabe.
Noel: That's totally fine. Gives me more time with Mia.

They smiled and did a confusing handshake then hugged. I sighed annoyed at them and went up to my room. I heard Mia call from downstairs.

Mia: Isabella we're leaving. Have fun babysitting.

I rolled my eyes and went to my laptop. I went and checked for any flights going back to LA. I saw an available one that leaves in 2 days. I bought the ticket and went to my phone. I called my mom hoping she will pick up. After a few rings she surprisingly did.

Isabella: Mom?
Amanda: Hello Isabella. What's so important that you had to call me?
Isabella: I uh.. I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving New York.
Amanda: Is Noel ok with this?
Isabella: Well.. No she doesn't. I want her to have a happy life here in New York. She belongs here.

As I said that a few tears rolled down. I quickly wiped them away knowing that I can't back out of my decision now.

Amanda: Well ok. I'll speak with your Aunt Skye.
Isabella: Ok. Thank you mom. I.. I love you.
Amanda: ...Goodbye Isabella.

With that the call ended. I broke down in tears. She didn't say it back. All I could think about is how I needed to leave. So I packed everything up and I went on my phone for directions to the nearest hotel. I then called an Uber. While I waited I wrote a note to Noel and Mia and left it on my bed.

I heard the door open and close. I heard Adam's voice. I smiled knowing I'm off babysitting duty. I went downstairs with my stuff and I made sure no one was paying attention. When the coast was clear, I went to the back and sneaked my way out of the house.

The Uber finally came and I put my stuff in the trunk and went into the back seat. Then the driver was off, headed to the destination I showed him. I started to think why I'm leaving in the first place. It's because of Zach lying to me. It's because of my cancer getting in the way of everything. It's because Noel replaced me.

Those were the reasons why I was leaving. I couldn't handle anymore pressure or stress. It was to much. The best option there is, is to leave and never come back.

~ Author's Note~
Hoped you all enjoyed.