Chapter 33

~Isabella's POV~

It's been a few weeks since Colby left the tour. I miss him and his goofiness. Zach and I haven't talked since the fight, I guess you can call it. I also have been ignoring Mia and Jacque. What they said about me really hurt. The only people I talk to is Jack and sometimes Jonah and Corbyn.

I suddenly got a call from my doctor. I wonder what it's about.

*Phone Conversation*

Dr. Jones: Hi Isabella, how have you been?
Isabella: I've been better. May I ask why you called me?
Dr. Jones: Right well, I think your cancer is back. We've been looking through you procedure and we saw that we didn't fully take out the tumor. So, it might have spread but to be completely sure we need you to come to the hospital sometime this week.
Isabella: Wait what? I... I can't leave. I'm on tour with my friends. My cancer can't be back. Maybe you made a mistake?
Dr. Jones: I can assure you that we don't make mistakes. I'm sorry Isabella but we need to treat this soon or might die..
Isabella: I'm sorry. I'm... I'm not leaving. I can't leave. Im sorry.
Dr. Jones: But Isabe—

*End of Conversation*

I quickly hung up, not wanting to here what she has to say. I can't leave, I just can't. I'll be considered as a bad friend, and I already got heat from Jacque and Mia for leaving so many times. I started to cry because at this point I might die. The tour has a couple more months and Mia is giving birth in less then that.

I then heard someone walk into the tour bus. I quickly wiped my tears and got my clothes for today.

Jack: Hey, what are you doing in here alone? Everyone is already in the venue.
Isabella: Sorry I had to take a call. But I'll be out in about 15 minutes.
Jack: Ok don't take to long.
Isabella: I won't.

With that he left. I quickly got dressed into this

I then made an effort with my hair and did this

I grabbed my phone and a bag of chips and left the bus

I grabbed my phone and a bag of chips and left the bus. I was walking and eating my chips when I saw a few fans come up to me. They didn't look to happy either.

Isabella: Hi, can I help you?
Fan #1: Yeah, you can stay away from Zach.
Isabella: Excuse me?
Fan #2: Yeah, he doesn't deserve you after what you did to him.
Isabella: And how do you I hurt him?
Fan #1: Because he and Jacque tweeted it.

The third fan that hasn't talked yet showed me her phone. They were right, both Zach and Jacque said how I hurt Zach and he might be a little off at the show. They also put how I don't belong on this tour and how I start drama. I started to tear up and backed away from the fans. They looked pleased and walked away.

I continued walking to the venue, in deep thought. I saw that Mia and Jacque were outside talking. Probably waiting for me. I just ignored them and walked passed them when one of them pulled my arm back.

Mia: Hey, we were waiting for you.
Jacque: Yeah you take longer than Zach and Zach takes long.

Both Mia and Jacque laughed at what she said. I just rolled my eyes and again walked past them. This time I successfully made it past them. I then saw Jack and Daniel talking. Why are they always popping up. I swear they plan it.

Jack: Hey sis.
Daniel: Hey Isabella.
Isabella: Hey boys. I'm going to the green room if you guys need me.

I walked away before they could respond. I got into the green room and saw Zach. Just my luck. I ignored him and went to sit down on the couch. I started to mess with the ring Colby got for me. I really miss him, even though it hasn't been that long. He hasn't been answering my calls or texts but he has been talking with Mia for some unknown reason.

I then saw everyone come in the green room. I really don't want to deal with them right now but it would be suspicious if I just up and left. So I just took out my phone and started playing games on it. I saw that Mia and Jacque were trying to talk to me.

Mia: Hey, what's up? You look sad.
Isabella: It's nothing.
Jacque: Of course it's something.
Isabella: You don't know what I'm feeling!
Mia: Woah no need to snap at her. She's just trying to help.
Isabella: Why don't you and your twin help yourselves and leave my name out of your mouth? Got it?
Jacque: Why are you being such a jerk? What did I do to you?
Isabella: Like you don't know.
Zach: What's going on here?
Isabella: It's none of your business.
Zach: It includes my sister so of course it's my business.
Isabella: I'm so sick of you 2!

With that I left the room. I ran out of the building and into the bus. I quickly packed my things and booked a flight back to LA. I'm so done with everybody. I'll only come back to them when Mia gives birth but no other time.

I called an Uber and waited outside with my things. While I waited I decided to call Colby and see if he can pick me up from the LA airport. I got no answer, so I called Sam. He picked up, thank god.

* Phone Conversation*

Sam: Hey Isabella, what's up?
Isabella: Hey Sam, I was wondering if you could pick me up from the airport. I'm leaving tour early.
Sam: Um yeah. Why didn't you call Colby?
Isabella : He's not answering any of my calls or texts.
Sam: Don't worry I'll talk to him.
Isabella: Thank you. I gotta go my Uber is here. I text you when I land.
Sam: Alright sounds good. See ya.
Isabella: Bye.

* End of Conversation*

I saw Mia walking towards me as my Uber is pulling up. This should be good.

Mia: What the hell is wrong with you?
Isabella: What are you talking about?
Mia: You are being extremely rude and I wanna know why?
Isabella: Fine! Some fans came up to me and told me what Zach and Jacque tweeted about me.
Mia: What—
Isabella: Look I gotta go. I have a doctors appointment in LA and my Uber is here.
Mia: You'll come back in time for my birth right?
Isabella: I'll try.

With that I got my stuff and put them in the trunk. I then got in the car and waved at Mia. Soon I was headed off to the airport. Who knows what's in store for me back in LA. I hope nothing bad happens otherwise I left for nothing.

~ Authors Note~

I'm sorry this took longer than expected. I plan on writing more chapters this week and next week. Also this book ends at chapter 38 or 40. Hoped you enjoyed.