Chapter 19

~TimeSkip; Few weeks later~

~Isabella's POV~

It's been a few weeks since everything happened and I still haven't talked to Mia. Also Zach stopped talking to me for some reason. I keep texting him asking where he's been but all he says is that he's busy or that he can't talk right now. That's the same with Jack. The only that is actually taking to me right now is Jacque, surprisingly.

We have gotten closer out of the few weeks and I honestly like it. We are basically best friends at this point and I think Mia notices but I don't acknowledge it. Today Jacque and I are going to the mall as she has healed up. I go and get ready. I put on this

And I do my hair like this

I grab my phone and purse and head downstairs

I grab my phone and purse and head downstairs. I saw that everyone was there which was a first. I tried to sneak out so I won't have to make conversation but I wasn't fast enough. Aunt Skye spoke up causing everyone to look up and at me.

Skye: Where are you sneaking off to?
Isabella: No where. Just going to hang out with Jacque.
Mia: You two are friends?
Isabella: ( rolls eyes) Yes we are.
Skye: Why Don't you take Mia and Noel with you?
Isabella: I can't.
Skye: And why not?
Isabella: Because me and Jacque already have a plan and time on when we get back home. Plus I'm taking a cab and I don't have enough money to pay for all 4 of us.
Mia: It's ok Aunt Skye. Noel and I have lots of stuff planned for today right kiddo?

Excuse me? Did she just..?

Noel: Yep. We are going to the park with Mia's friends and then we are going to get ice cream. Then after that we talk about how everything is. Then we play some board games then we fall asleep.
Mia: Yeah. See, a whole day planned with me, the boys and this kiddo right here.

She did it again. I also got hurt because the stuff Noel listed were the things me and her used to do when we have nothing better to do. And I thought the boys were busy.

Isabella: Aren't the boys busy?
Mia: No, they just texted me asking to hangout with them. We had nothing better to do so we said sure.

So Jack and Zach lied to me. I almost cried but remembered that they were there so I got myself together and grabbed an apple and headed for the door.

Isabella: I got to go. Our movie starts soon and Jacque will eat the popcorn without me.
Adam: Be careful and stay safe.
Isabella: Will do Uncle Adam.

I left and started walking towards the mall. Yes I lied to them. I just didn't want to deal with them right now. On my way there I thought about how both of the boys lied to me and said that they were busy. I then started to tear up and stopped walking.

After a few minutes I composed myself and continued walking. I got to the mal and saw Jacque outside. We hugged and headed inside.

We went to many different stores and bought a lot of clothes and shoes. We also bought each other make up. We then went to the food court and talked about everything and nothing.

Jacque: Have you talked to Mia yet?
Isabella: No I have not. Have you talked to Zach? He seems to be avoiding me.
Jacque: No we haven't talked recently.
Isabella: Oh ok. Thanks for telling me.
Jacque: No problem.

We then finished our food and grabbed our bags. We then went to my house to put my stuff away. We did that for about an hour and Jacque got a text.

Isabella: Hey, what's up?
Jacque: oh um nothing. I have to go.

With that Jacque rushed out of the room. I didn't even have a chance to stop. Everyone has  been really weird around me ever since I've stopped talking to Mia. I wonder why.

~ Author's Note~

Hoped you all enjoyed.