Chapter 29

~Isabella's POV~

When I woke up and saw a text from Sam saying that both him and Colby will be arriving to my house in about 20 minutes, I immediately got dressed. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs just in time for Sam to text me, saying that they were here. I went to the door and let them in. We went into the living room and immediately started talking.

Isabella: Hey guys, how've you been?
Sam: Good. You know doing your everyday scary exploring videos but other than that were doing pretty good.

All three of us laughed at what Sam said and we just continued on laughing and joking around. I have to admit Colby looked cute when he laughs. In the middle of our laugh session, I heard someone coming down the stairs.

Mia: Umm hey Isabella.
Isabella: Oh, good morning Mia.
Mia: Who are these people?
Isabella: This is Sam and this is Colby. I met them last night. Sam, Colby, this is Mia.

After I said that Colby and Mia made eye contact, which was super weird but I shook it off, not letting it bother me.

Sam&Colby: Hey.
Mia: So how did you meet them?
Isabella: I was in an abandoned building and we just kinda ran into each other. How's the baby?
Mia: She's been good so far.
Colby: Oh, someone's a mommy?
Mia: Soon to be. My boyfriend is more excited than me.
Sam: That's exciting.
Mia: Yeah. Anyway,... I'm gonna go lay in the sun, try and tan.
Isabella: Ok have fun.

With that Mia walked outside. I saw Colby follow her but again I don't pay any attention to that because Mia has Daniel. Sam and I continued our conversation when I saw a couple more people coming down the stairs. I introduced them to Sam and surprisingly everyone was getting along. We were all having fun when Mia and Colby walked into the front door.

Daniel: There you are. I was so scared. Who's this.
Mia: This is Colby,... My biological brother.
Isabella: Wait what?
Sam: Is this for the prank war?
Colby: It's real. Here's the file.

The file was being passed around the group. Everyone was shocked, especially me. So that's why they were both being weird earlier.

Daniel: Hi Colby, I'm Daniel. her boyfriend.

Everyone was being introduced to Colby when Mia's phone was ringing. While she was answering it, Zach asked if we could talk. We went upstairs in the guest room and he was pacing around the room.

Isabella: What's wrong Zach?
Zach: I don't want you to be friends with them anymore.
Isabella: What are you really jealous right now?
Zach: Obviously! They might try to steal you away from me.
Isabella: Zach! I can be allowed to be friends with other guys.
Zach: No you aren't!
Isabella: I'm friends with the boys. How is that any different?
Zach: It's because I know them and they won't go after you. All of them are taken anyway.
Isabella: One is Mia's real brother! Nothing will ever happen I swear!
Zach: And what about the other one?
Isabella: His best friend. Maybe he has a girlfriend. I don't know!
Zach: Isabella...
Isabella: Yeah...
Zach: I'm happy and I love you ok but I think for now we need our space. Jacque is in the hospital and I want her to recover quicly as well as Jonah. Were still together but we need our space, Ok?
Isabella: Zach...

Zach turned around and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I started to cry wondering what even happened. I don't know how long Iv'e been crying for but I know it has been hours. I went into my room and packed a small bag just for a couple of nights. I went downstairs and saw that Sam and Colby were walking out the door. I wanted to go with them so I quickly stopped them.

Isabella: Hey guys wait up.
Colby: Hey Is, what's up?
Isabella: Um I was wondering if I could stay with you guys for a couple of days.
Sam: Yeah but we live with like 5 other people so..
Isabella: Oh that's fine. I just want to get out of here.
Colby: Um ok let's go.

With that we went into Colby's car and drove off to their house. I wonder what's going to be in store for me. There's only one way to find out.

~Author's Note~

Hey everyone! I am sorry for the late update. My phone was/is being weird and it messed up so bad that I couldn't be able to write anything. I'll post as much as I can. I'm also going to write a new book that I have been writing for about almost a month, so lookout for that. Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.