Chapter 34

~Isabella's POV~

I finally arrived at LA, it was a really long flight. I got to baggage claim and tried to find my bag. As I was going that, I texted Sam and he said he was already here. I then saw  bag and quickly got it. I pushed past people and went looking for Sam.

After a while I saw Sam, along with a few other people. I couldn't quite see who it was but I continued walking towards Sam. As I got to him I saw that Kat, his girlfriend, Jake and Corey with him. I ran past all the boys and went to Kat.

A little backstory, while I was with the trap house I got to hang out with everyone and I got super close to them in about 2 weeks. They are great people.

Anyway, I jumped in Kats arms and hugged her. I missed her so much. We laughed and spun around. I then went to hug Corey and Jake. I then went to Sam and hugged him. After we settled down, we headed to the car.

Isabella: Colby didn't come did he?
Sam: Nope, sorry Izzy.
Isabella: It's fine. So, what have you guys been up to lately?

Just then all of them started to talk at once, talking over each other. I laughed and just listened to all of their stories.

~ Few Hours Later~

I told Sam to drop me off at my house first since I know Noel is there. I walked in with them behind me and what I saw shocked me. I saw Colby and Noel in the dining room. They were looking at a few pieces of paper. He's probably helping Noel with her homework. I walked in and cleared my throat.

Isabella: What's going on here?
Noel: Isa! Your back.
Isabella: Yeah, I had an important doctors appointment.
Kat: Hey Noel why don't we go into the living room and watch spongebob.
Jake, Sam & Corey: YES!

The boys all ran into the living room while Kat and Noel walked after them. I laughed and turned my attention to Colby.

Isabella: Hey.
Colby: Um hi. How.. uh.. how've you been?
Isabella: I've been better. And you?
Colby: I'm good. You look upset. Want to talk about it?
Isabella: If it's ok with you, I'd rather go take a nap. I'm really jet lagged.
Colby: Yeah no problem.
Isabella: Cool, thanks. 

With that I went up to my room. I changed into some sweatpants and a tank top and went to bed.

~Next Day~

I got up and didn't realize that I slept all day yesterday. I shook it off and went to get dressed. I got dressed in this

I then did my hair like this

I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs

I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs. I saw everyone was downstairs eating or watching tv. I guess they stayed the night.

Noel: Hey Isa, where are you going?
Isabella: I schedule an appointment today so I gotta go.

Noel hugged me and I hugged her back and kissed her head.

Isabella: I'll be back. I promise. Kat come with?
Kat: Sure.
Isabella: Cool, see ya later guys. Don't burn down my house please.
Corey: No promises.

I laughed and Kat and I left the house. On the way to the hospital, I explained to Kat why we are going there in the first place. She felt bad but didn't pity me, which I was thankful for.

After a while we arrived to the hospital. I signed in and waited in the waiting room. Kat and I were talking when my name was called. Kat said that I should go in by myself. I quickly pulled her with me cause I really wanted her with me.

After waiting a while, the doctor finally came into the room.

Dr. Jones: Hello Isabella. And who might you be.
Kat: I'm Kat. I'm a close friend.
Dr. Jones: Nice to meet you Kat. So let's get started. So, your tumor is back but it's not as much as it was before. So we can do the surgery now and get you back in good health.
Isabella: Um yeah I guess we can do that now.
Dr. Jones: Good. Let me take a few test and we will start the procedure.

She then started taking test on me, which I have know idea what the tests are. She asked Kat to wait in the waiting room. After a while, we finally started the procedure. Soon I was out under and started to see black.

~ 2 Hours Later~

I woke up in the hospital room I was in before. I looked around and saw Kat. I guess she heard me because she quickly got out of her seat and called for the doctor. They both came back in and went up to me.

Dr. Jones: How are you feeling?
Isabella: I feel fine. Was the tumor removed?
Dr. Jones: I'm happy to say that you have officially been cured from your cancer.
Kat: Yay!
Isabella: Thank you so much.
Dr. Jones: Of course. But there is something else.
Isabella: What is it?

~ Authors Note~

Hoped you enjoyed. I decided the next chapter is going to be the last chapter. I'm planning on a 2nd book. Sorry for the cliffhanger.