Chapter 14

~ Isabella's POV~

As soon as I said that Noel comes rushing up to me and hugged me. I winced a little bit I hoped no one noticed. I hugged her back tightly, not wanting to let go.

Noel: I missed you so so much.
Isabella: I missed you too.

I pulled away from Noel but she was still hanging on. I laughed a little and left her there. I then felt another pair of hands wrapping around me. I looked and saw it was Mia. Mia, Noel and I did a little group hug then we all let go.

Mia: I can't believe you're back. How did.. How did you know we were here?
Isabella: Noel texted me. Told me you guys would be here. But I'm confused.
Mia: About?
Isabella: Why are we in a hospital?
???: They are here for me.
Isabella: And you are?
???: I'm Christina. You must be Isabella. These three can't stop talking about you.

As she said that she pointed at Mia, Noel and Zach. I smiled slightly, thinking on how they are not mad at me.

Isabella: Well, it's nice to meet you Christina.
Christina: Nice to meet you too.
Isabella: If you don't mind me asking, are you sick or something?
Corbyn: Oh no. She's pregnant. We found out the genders today.
Isabella: Aww how cute. What is the gender?
Christina: Well a boy and a girl
Isabella: Twins? How exciting!

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I could tell we are going to be good friends. Then Zach decided to speak up. I really hope it's not about me.

Zach: Isabella, can I speak to you outside for a moment?

And I stand corrected. I nodded my head and walked out the door, Zach following behind. He closed the door and looked at me. I looked down, not knowing what to do.

Zach: Why didn't you tell me.
Isabella: Tell you what?
Zach: That you have cancer..

My eyes widened.

Isabella: Who told you that?!?
Zach: Noel showed me the note you left.
Isabella: (sighs) Oh. I'm really sorry about that.
Zach: About you not telling me that you have cancer? Or about leaving?
Isabella: Both.

It was silent for a moment, until Zach spoke up again.

Zach: I love you Isabella.
Isabella: You... you do?
Zach: Yes I do.
Isabella: What about Anna? I heard that you like her.
Zach: I know. And I do but don't worry I'll figure something out without hurting anyone's feelings.
Isabella: You can't like someone while telling me that you love me. You can't do that to me.
Zach: I know.. I know and I'm sorry. Just... just please give me time.

I started to cry. I was so upset and frustrated with Zach. I need to get out of here before something happens.

Isabella: Come talk to me when you "figure out" your feelings.
Zach: Isabella I—
Isabella: They're waiting for you. You should head back in there.

With that Zach looked at me one last time while tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. Zach then walked in and I started to breakdown. I walked out of the hospital and headed home. As I got to the house I saw Aunt Skye pull up at the same time I did. I sighed and got out of the car. She saw me but only gave me a look. I think she's mad at me for leaving and not telling her.

Isabella: Aunt Skye I'm—
Skye: Save it. Get inside now.

With that I went inside the house. Not knowing what to expect from her. We sat down at the table in a little awkward silence.

Skye: Why? Why would you just leave like that?
Isabella: Because I know that you will stop me.
Skye: If you were having trouble you could have just come to me. You know that right?
Isabella: Yes I do know that. I'm so sorry Aunt Skye.
Skye: It's alright dear. Next time, you talk to me ok?
Isabella: Promise.

With that we hugged. As soon as we pulled away the door was swung opened and we saw Mia there looking kinda mad. I saw Noel behind her as well as the boys minus Jonah and Zach. Jacque wasn't here either.

Mia: What did you do?!?
Isabella: I'm sorry?
Mia: You broke Zach. He came in crying saying he wanted to go home to his parents. Jonah and Jacque are at the hotel talking him out of it.
Isabella: I broke him? Me? Break him?

I then laughed a humorless laugh.

Isabella: He broke me. So don't come in here pointing fingers when you don't even know the whole story.

With that I headed upstairs. I started to pack my things again.

Isabella: I never should've come back. I need to leave.
Jack: No you don't.

I turned and saw jack standing there. I sighed and went back to packing.

Isabella: Please don't try and talk me out of it.
Jack: You just got back and now you're leaving again.
Isabella: I have to. No one wants me here after all of that.
Jack: I want you here.

I stopped what I was doing and sat down on my bed, Jack sat down next to me. He then hugged me and I started to cry into his chest, wondering what my life has turned into. I keep asking myself ' Why does this always happen to me?'

Isabella: I cured my cancer.
Jack: You had cancer?
Isabella: Yeah. That's why I left. I needed to do the surgery but I didn't want anyone there just in case the surgery went wrong.
Jack: Wow.
Isabella: Yeah. ( sighs) I'm sorry for causing a mess.

I then looked down at his shirt and saw that it was soaked. I laughed and so did he. I miss having this brother and sister conversations. Jack is a good brother and I'm glad that I met him.

~ Author's Note~
Hoped you all enjoyed. Don't forget to check out jacquexoxo1602 book. " Make up my mind"